Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Patriots vs. Eagles

I was just logging on to start a thread on this. I sure hope the Eagles can keep this up. Never dreamed I would be pulling for the Eagles.

The Eagles are punching them in the mouth. But I still think the Patsies will come back and win rather easily.

I heard an interesting call the other day on NFL Radio. The caller stated that he thinks that Bellichick has a side deal with Vinateri. That he paid him on the side to miss important field goals for the colts. But not too many because that would make it obvious. He said this before Vinateri missed that chip shot field goal aginst the Chargers. The hosts laughed at him and told him that he was ridiculous. And I am not saying that is is true. It's a little out there, but knowing how belicheater operates, I wouldn't be shocked if something like this came out.

I heard an interesting call the other day on NFL Radio. The caller stated that he thinks that Bellichick has a side deal with Vinateri. That he paid him on the side to miss important field goals for the colts. But not too many because that would make it obvious. He said this before Vinateri missed that chip shot field goal aginst the Chargers. The hosts laughed at him and told him that he was ridiculous. And I am not saying that is is true. It's a little out there, but knowing how belicheater operates, I wouldn't be shocked if something like this came out.

LOL, I had this conversation with my son tonight at dinner. I was on the side of Vinateri being paid under the table. His bank acccounts should be frozen and examined by Goodall.

some kind of irony it would be if the Patriots lose to an NFC team, which of course everyone looks at as such an inferior conference that they might as well not even show up for the Super Bowl.

great stop on 4th down there for the Eagles. hope they go for the endzone now and not play it conservative.

True enough. That may have iced it for the Pats.

But I still feel like I just watched Ivan Drago wipe the blood from his face as he realizes he can be beaten.... (sorry for the arcane Rocky reference).

What can Baltimore, Pittsburgh, NY Jets, Miami, and NY Giants use in their game planning from this one?

I never would have thought that I would have watched this game from start to finish. Good game!

Oh hell yeah! I won one of my fantasy games by one point with that interception. I either needed a big catch by Reggie Brown, or a turnover. So now I'm in the playoffs in all six of my leagues.

Back