Patriots Accuse Texans of Tampering

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by txtx, Jun 12, 2019.

1. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

They are building a team to be good when they get to Vegas. They gave Care all of the pieces he needs to be successful. They have to find out if Carr is their guy before they move to Vegas.

2. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

Back at you.

What are you shaking your head at? The Truth shouldn't make you shake your head.

3. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

If the Chiefs cut Hill today another team would pick him up by the end of the week.

Probably the Pats, it's the way of the teams that win in the NFL.

4. JB

JB Old Curmudgeon

So I guess Texans should suck enough to pick top 5 in the draft for umpteen years to make you happy? Your Texans, not mine

maverick512000 likes this.
  5. JB

JB Old Curmudgeon

shaking my head at you, you pathetic fool

6. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

They should be major players in fa while Watson is on his rookie contract.

7. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

Instead of calling me names, you should point out what I said that wasn't true.

Yes, the Rams, Eagles, Chiefs have made the playoffs multiple years in a row and yes, Gruden is making the final calls with the Raiders.

As Nicholason once said, you can't handle the truth. At least not without getting your panties in a wad and calling me names. I simply don't believe in calling names when you have lost an debate.

Facts carry the day.

8. maverick512000

maverick512000 All Pro

Doesn't make it right or mean that it should be encouraged. If that's what it takes to win in the NFL then no winning isn't worth it and the NFL should be shut down in my book. Ask yourself this, say they brought Incognito here and he did snap like he almost did before and it was your wife, husband, child, niece, nephew, dog or whatever that was at the wrong place at the wrong time, was the "help for the team" worth it? Or say Hill beats a women and kills her unborn child, do you still not care about their personal life and just care about if they can help win a pointless game?

dream_team likes this.
  9. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

I'm willing to accept the odds that these scenarios won't happen.

10. maverick512000

maverick512000 All Pro

You're right facts do carry the day so lets have some facts.

Rams: Worst of three, 2018 make to SB on the one of the worst calls in NFL history, 2017 went 1 and done,. Before that had last been in the playoffs in 2004.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/ram/playoffs.htm

Eagles: 2018 one the wildcard because our D couldn't stop a FG, knocked out in division game. 2017 SB win, best record on this list. Before that had last been to the playoffs in 2013 and before that 2010, 2009, 2008.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/phi/playoffs.htm

Chiefs: Most consistent of the three. Playoffs in 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015. 18 and 15 made it to conference game, knocked out by Pats both times. 16 and 17 went 1 and done. Before that last playoff was 13, 10 and 06, went 1 and done everytime.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/kan/playoffs.htm

So explain to me again why these teams are so great that we should copy them?

11. Rich Schmidt

Rich Schmidt Myopicone

Are you a meth head or proven unstable? I am happy people carry that prove they can be responsible, keeps everyone safer in my view. Avoids my point of crazy people packing or those who willfully do harm to those that don't deserve it. Quite a stretch to make your point

12. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

I'm unaware of Incognito's meth addiction.

If he's a meth addict I apologise.

Has he pulled guns on people before?

13. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

Because they have all made conference championship games or SB's and the Eagles even one a SB.

You know, things that the Texans and the fanbase can only dream of. Maybe they've been successful lately because they accepted the new way the NFL is trending and changed the way they do business.

14. maverick512000

maverick512000 All Pro

Police had to interfere or he very well might have. Didn't know you were the United Nations and that someone has to actually shoot at you before they are considered a threat. Me, if someone even threatens it I'm going to consider it serious. Also he threw a dumbbell at a guy in a gym, I suppose in your world since its not actually considered a weapon then that's ok.

You know what though, lets get back to football, here's how much help he was to Miami.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/incognito-served-as-ring-leader-in-jonathan-martin-harassment/

Carr Bombed and CWTexansFan like this.
  15. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

His teammates absolutely loved him in Miami. In fact teammates on all of the teams he's been on seem to like him.

It was later found out that Martin was even more mentally unstable than Incognito.

16. Rich Schmidt

Rich Schmidt Myopicone

Last post on this, Incognito was unstable and prevented to play in 2018. He did not shoot at someone to my knowledge, but read his page "On August 20, 2018, Incognito was arrested and taken into custody after an incident at a funeral home where he threatened to shoot the employees while making funeral arrangements for his father. Police seized two Glocks, three rifles, and a suppressor for a handgun in Incognito's truck.[74] Employees told Scottsdale police that Incognito wanted his father's head cut off for research purposes, and that he had walked through the funeral home punching caskets and throwing objects.[75] Incognito was charged with disorderly conduct and making threats." He has no super bowl appearances so if he was all that maybe he would push a team over the top or the teams you think take chances would have been fighting for him. Let's debate guys like Talib that make a difference and seem to show up where winning teams are, that is at least worth the discussion. I am not sure Talib is unstable, just comes from a cold place and takes no crap

thunderkyss likes this.
  17. steelbtexan

steelbtexan Hall of Fame

Wherever Talib goes his teams win. Pats- yep they took a chance on a character guy.

Rams, Broncos etc...

18. markn

markn Hall of Fame

Except Tampa Bay

steelbtexan likes this.
  19. Texecutioner

Texecutioner Hall of Fame

As a Pats fan I hated losing him. He was only there one season, but he was incredible. Then he gave them hell on the Broncos. They got him back last season beating the Rams in the SB with Jules beating him a lot in that game. He's a grade A piece of **** human being, but I love that guy on the field. He's an enforcer at CB. I'd always want him on my team.

steelbtexan likes this.
  20. zshawn10

zshawn10 Hall of Fame

A big part of #Patriots personnel man Nick Caserio’s interest in the #Texans GM job reportedly was his close friendship with Houston coach – and ex-Pats offensive coordinator Bill O’Brienhttps://t.co/JXITkxpSH8 pic.twitter.com/uNFWaoFYAA

— NBC Sports Boston (@NBCSBoston) June 25, 2019