Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Parking around NRG Field

rvd21

Practice Squad
Coming to the Texans / Steelers game and never been to Houston before or even the state of Texas. I’ll be driving Sunday morning from San Antonio. Is it best to pre buy a parking pass or are there any businesses in the area who will let you park in their lot and walk to the stadium. Not familiar with the area at all so just wanting to know what the best course of action would be

Texans. Coming from Canada for a conference and in San Antonio so figured I’d drive down for the day. Never liked the steelers

Definitely want a pass.

Also, coming from Canada you won't need 18 layers, 12 gallons of maple syrup and moose repellent.

My wife is from Saskatchewan and she has survived just fine on Parker's maple syrup and 2 layers.

Still not sure how she can survive a life of -50 and still freeze to death in a Texas grocery store... but... she does.

Coming to the Texans / Steelers game and never been to Houston before or even the state of Texas. I’ll be driving Sunday morning from San Antonio. Is it best to pre buy a parking pass or are there any businesses in the area who will let you park in their lot and walk to the stadium. Not familiar with the area at all so just wanting to know what the best course of action would be
The parking situation is a mess at NRG. Unless you leave early be prepared to be stuck for over an hour and a half trying to get out of there. I suggest taking an Uber to a nearby business off Kirby, and just walking to the stadium. Do the same when leaving, walk to a nearby business and catch an Uber there.

Definitely want a pass.

Also, coming from Canada you won't need 18 layers, 12 gallons of maple syrup and moose repellent.

My wife is from Saskatchewan and she has survived just fine on Parker's maple syrup and 2 layers.

Still not sure how she can survive a life of -50 and still freeze to death in a Texas grocery store... but... she does.

The older you get the colder grocery stores are.

Reactions: JB
The older you get the colder grocery stores are.
Well she is 6 years younger than me so I will never be able to call her old.... also I like my happy marriage so I wouldnt.

Also, if you live through -50 nothing should be cold after.

Like hell having different levels otherwise Texans would wonder where the cool breeze is coming from.

Well she is 6 years younger than me so I will never be able to call her old.... also I like my happy marriage so I wouldnt.

Also, if you live through -50 nothing should be cold after.

Like hell having different levels otherwise Texans would wonder where the cool breeze is coming from.
If you have to go from 100 to 72, it's cold no matter where you grew up

Looking at spot hero and thinking of booking this spot 2616 S Loop W - Lot.
Says it’s about a 20 minute walk, which I’m fine with. Any issues with safety walking alone in that area

Looking at spot hero and thinking of booking this spot 2616 S Loop W - Lot.
Says it’s about a 20 minute walk, which I’m fine with. Any issues with safety walking alone in that area
Besides people driving like maniacs, no real safety issues walking alone. There will be a lot more people walking to the stadium as well. Some lots offer shuttle service, they usually take tips instead of charging a shuttle fee.

Back