Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

PacMan Jones arrested again.......

texan279

Hall of Fame
Adam "Pacman" Jones -- aka the NFL's version of DMX -- was arrested again, this time during a DUI stop where he wasn't even the suspect ... for once.

Jones was the passenger in a car Ohio State Patrol pulled over early Monday morning -- and he reportedly mouthed off to officers while they were conducting a field sobriety test on the woman was driving.

The Cincinnati Bengals' star cornerback was arrested for disorderly conduct and released. The driver was also arrested for OVI ... operating a vehicle impaired.

Jones has a string of legal issues -- 8 arrests since entering the league 2005 -- and could be suspended by the league or the team for this latest one.

Most recently he was caught on surveillance cameras hitting a woman outside a nightclub back in June -- and already has an Oct. 7 court date for that case.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/23/adam-pacman-jones-arrested-disorderly-conduct-cincinnati/

This guy is something special and most certainly not in a good way. Is he capable of functioning in a civilized society?

3sbqkl.jpg

Adam "Pacman" Jones -- aka the NFL's version of DMX -- was arrested again, this time during a DUI stop where he wasn't even the suspect ... for once.

Jones was the passenger in a car Ohio State Patrol pulled over early Monday morning -- and he reportedly mouthed off to officers while they were conducting a field sobriety test on the woman was driving.

The Cincinnati Bengals' star cornerback was arrested for disorderly conduct and released. The driver was also arrested for OVI ... operating a vehicle impaired.

Jones has a string of legal issues -- 8 arrests since entering the league 2005 -- and could be suspended by the league or the team for this latest one.

Most recently he was caught on surveillance cameras hitting a woman outside a nightclub back in June -- and already has an Oct. 7 court date for that case.
http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/23/adam-pacman-jones-arrested-disorderly-conduct-cincinnati/

:thinking: He won't OFFICIALLY be the NFL's version of DMX until:

a. Stephen Segal kicks his ass for sport

b. He does a rap album where he goes back and forth between tracks about Iesvs and commiting grisly homicide.

c. He runs up to someone in an airport and tells them he's a cop and takes their car.

"Whaaaat!

To quote the poet himself: "Ya'll gon make me lose my mind...upinhere upinhere. Y'all gon make me go all out...upinhere upinhere. Y'all gon make me act a fool...upinhere upinhere. Y'all gon make me lose my cool...upinhere upinhere."

Goodell's a moron for giving this assbag so many chances. Dude should've been out of the league years ago.

Going to respond before I read it. Let me guess, he was arrested for assault with a champagne bottle on a party bus in Baltimore dressed as a stripper and calling himself "Sweet Pea"?

No?

Too bad.

Back