Online Viewing of the Game

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by jus43, Sep 26, 2008.

1. jus43

jus43 Rookie

I'm bit of a new Texans fan due to the recent success of Steve Slaton. I was looking for somewhere online I could catch the game because they don't ever show the Texans in West Virginia unless they are playing the Steelers, Browns or Ravens. Can anyone help me out?

2. Vinnie

Vinnie with an I E

I've noticed channelsurfing.net mentioned a few times on the board as a possible place to stream the game, but I've never looked into it personally as I'm a local. My understanding is it can be hit or miss. Maybe one of the board members familiar with it can give more info?

3. jus43

jus43 Rookie

I checked it last weekend and it was only audio. I don't know if that means that some weeks it will be video or not. The other thing I looked into was SOPcast but I couldn't get it to load using my computer. Thanks for any help.

4. hellbentforfootball

hellbentforfootball Rookie

If your a fan, it's time for DirectTV and the NFL season pass or you could drive down to one the local pubs and ask them to tune it in. Otherwise your waiting for the Monday nite game.

5. Ole Miss Texan

Ole Miss Texan Hall of Fame

Can't really help ya too much unfortunately.

You might try frequenting the texans main website or try and catch some youtube highlight clips of the game and/or Slaton.

http://houstontexans.com/tv/

there's a direct link to the tv section on the texans site- they'll often have player interviews and highlights/recaps of games.

Not much but at least there could be some action. Slaton has really impressed a bunch of us fans. 100+ yards and a TD in his first ever start!

6. austintexanite

austintexanite All Pro

try justin.tv, that's where I watch a lot of Bundesliga and soccer games, they sometimes show NFL games.

7. STEEL BLUE TEXANS

STEEL BLUE TEXANS Hall of Fame

http://www.myp2p.eu

Download sopcast and tvants, both free programs. Good chance the game will be streamed on there.

8. valleytexfan

valleytexfan Hall of Fame

welcome to the Texans jus43...

9. Allstar

Allstar Bona fide

Just go to a sports bar, I'm sure they have it.