On the bright side CC Brown looked good.

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by LBC_Justin, Sep 12, 2005.

1. LBC_Justin

LBC_Justin All Pro

I kept my eye on the rookie CC Brown and he looked good. Played with a lot of energy and was involved in a lot of plays. I didn't see him every play but I didn't see him make any mistakes.

Dunta Robinson looked pretty good to. From what I saw he commanded enough respect that they didn't throw much his way.

:yahoo: A few things to cheer about :yahoo:

:texflag:

2. Johnny Utah

Johnny Utah All Pro

Our punter looked good also.

3. texasguy346

texasguy346 Mod Squad

One of the most glaring mistakes Brown made was on a blitz. He had an open lane to the QB, and he dove towards JP only to come up with air. Things like that will happen to a rookie, but his goal line play was impressive and I really like his speed agressiveness.

4. rockabilly

rockabilly Veteran

It seems like CC Brown was on top of his game definatly.

5. Wolf

Wolf 100% Texan

I see no one complained about Carr being a pretty boy and messing with his hair during the game. :heh:

Seriously.. I like our ST coverage.. Bills had a probowl returner back there and what little we kicked off he didn't do much.

6. eriadoc

eriadoc Texan-American

They had Brown coming up into the box early in the game, which left P-Buch without help up top for the first quarter. Moulds and Evans combined for 5 of their 7 total receptions in the first quarter, with at least 3 of them on Buchanon. With no help up top, he had to play off, which opened things up for the curl. So I was encouraged by CC Brown's play, but the trickle-down effect was not good.