Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Oh no, not DeMeco

This hurts in a major way if you ask me. Especially in a defense that already stinks. Losing your leader will only make things worse. Adibi's a puh c and can't stay out of the training room. Sharpton's following Adibi around the training room. Bentley's already out. Nixon.....um.yeah. Doesn't look promising

Maybe we can move Pollard to LB considering he can't cover the back end very well

This hurts in a major way if you ask me. Especially in a defense that already stinks. Losing your leader will only make things worse. Adibi's a puh c and can't stay out of the training room. Sharpton's following Adibi around the training room. Bentley's already out. Nixon.....um.yeah. Doesn't look promising

Maybe we can move Pollard to LB considering he can't cover the back end very well

That actually sounds like an intriguing possibility. But who would take over SS?

Nixon didnt show too badly for himself yesterday at all .... I think he's been with the team two weeks , picked up off the scrap heap. He was the only healthy LB they had available ....
I read somewhere he was playing out of position - what LB spot does he normally play ?

If he's a MLB why move Diles inside.

As for moving Pollard to the LB spot .... he'd at least knock the piss outa someone.

Barber and Nolan on the back end ?

I know he is undersized but didn't Shaprton get some reps preseason playing MLB. looked pretty good, should be 100% after bye week then Diles & Cushing stay @ regular positions.

I know he is undersized but didn't Shaprton get some reps preseason playing MLB. looked pretty good, should be 100% after bye week then Diles & Cushing stay @ regular positions.

Sharpton was stuffing the run CONSISTENTLY in preseason.

His coverage skills, on the other hand, were a bit suspect. Bing and Sharpton both had trouble in coverage, giving up too many passes to TEs and FBs/RBs who entered their area of coverage.

Sharpton is built like an old-school LB. Huge upper body.

I can't seem to pin down whether he is healthy or not, though. I would think he would have been active yesterday if he were healthy enough to go.

His coverage skills, on the other hand, were a bit suspect. Bing and Sharpton both had trouble in coverage, giving up too many passes to TEs and FBs/RBs who entered their area of coverage.

I can't seem to pin down whether he is healthy or not, though. I would think he would have been active yesterday if he were healthy enough to go.

Pretty much how I remember seeing him during preseason .... May as well give him a shot in the middle , I really dont want to see a repeat of yesterdays second half against the run - they were beyond bad. Bad News Bears Bad.

Oh good, he'll fit in. Won't change our defensive game plan.

He was recovering well from an ankle injury, then sustained a broken finger. Plan to see him back in the mix against the Colts.

Back