Oh. My. God.

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by TimeKiller, Sep 19, 2011.

1. TimeKiller

TimeKiller Guest

This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not
    We have no OL. Chumps, who can we move to a different position?

Schaub is a total chump, only having the best QB in history would suffice me. Played a terrible game and is likely the least accurate Qb ever.

Tate is a chump and Foster is a hurt chump. Sophomore slump chump.

Andre Johnson drops are killing me, dude has no hands. Like a big Jacoby Jones who is also a chump.

OD, nice touchdown.. .. .. CHUMP!

Wade can't shut anyone out, not even the Colts, why did they bring him back? He's Gary's boy. The chump's chump.

Mario can't even get 2 sacks a game. Chump.

Cushing, steroid pump chump.

Joseph/Manning, free agent chumps.

There. I got it all out of the way for you chumps. :overreact:

FirstTexansFan likes this.
  2. ThaShark316

ThaShark316 #28

...and when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump, tell him "step off, I'm doin' the HUMP!"

Hardcore Texan likes this.
  3. hadaad

hadaad All Pro

Dude, all this negativity is for chumps!

4. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

Here's a post I made in another thread, but it definitely fits better here.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
    TimeKiller and Air Canada like this.
  5. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

I'm just glad it's all the other fans that are stupid, and not me. :)

TimeKiller and Kimmy like this.
  6. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

;)

My comments were mostly directed towards the radio callers. Some of those people can get unbearable. Especially the moron who called in crying about how we didn't let Ben Tate run the ball in at the end of the game. LOL, somebody clearly had Ben Tate on their fantasy team. :ahhaha:

7. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Subscribed Contributor

I had to quote this to see who the real poster was.

The best part of going to other fan's message boards for me is seeing how we have the exact same posters on all boards. I am starting to wonder if we all have doppelgangers.

8. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Subscribed Contributor

Was I watching the same game, cause I am pretty sure we used the hell out of Ben Tate on the last drive.

9. houstonspartan

houstonspartan Hall of Fame

Agree with you. Sometimes, you just have to "grind out a win." We're not going to put up 30 points every single week. This is the NFL. It's competitive.

10. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

Fans like that are just plain ignorant. Someone in another thread said fantasy football and Madden Games are ruining pro football. I agree somewhat with that, but you also have to consider that football is analyzed 7 days a week 24 hours a day by talking heads reading off a script and pointing towards film clips. The average fan these days knows more than he used to, but that isn't always best for the sport. Sometimes the old saying "knows just enough to be dangerous" fits these backassward fans to a tee.

11. Honoring Earl 34

Honoring Earl 34 Hey Koolaid

All I care about with the Texans are Wins and losses . When we had Dave of Fresno , I knew we couldn't win half the games . Right now I don't see a major hurdle that would trip the team up from going 10-6 or 11-5 . Can they up grade ... sure ... that's what we do in March .

JUST WIN BABY !

12. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

Oh no, that's not what it was. :) He was complaining about how we knelt the ball down on the 1 yard, instead of letting Ben Tate run it in the endzone. He didn't care that it was 10 point game...with only 26 seconds left. :rolleyes: It was a ridiculous call.

GlassHalfFull likes this.
  13. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

We have been 2-0 before. We have seen this before. Let’s face it, we have won the games we are supposed to win and beat the lesser teams. Now comes N.O. who is the upper crust of teams and what the Texans inspire to become.

I do think the Texans can win this game by pounding the ball at them and leaving Jason Allen at home. We match up very well with the Saints. My personal concern is every time we have a big game on the road #8 self destructs. We will see, maybe this year is different.

14. The Cush

The Cush All Pro

Green Bay, freezing temps

15. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

You mean that 2008 game at the end of the year where the Packers won a whole 6 games to our 8? I don't consider that a big game when your not playing for anything.

16. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

Actually I don't think we have seen this before. This isn't last year's "2-0" start. We have never seen our defense win us games and we've never seen our defense step up and make game winning plays when they had to.

Last year we had to outscore people to win. Hell, if we had to punt once, you pretty much had to just chalk it up a loss. This year we can go on the road against a quality opponent, not be on our "A" game, play like crap, and still win by double digits and leave with a "W". That's a sign of a good team. Do they have stuff to clean up...hell yes, but I was impressed with yesterday's "ugly win".

P.S.

Where are you getting the "#8 self destructs on the road" stuff from?

17. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

LOL, it's amazing.

Was Matt Schaub really "self destructing" out there....or was the task he was asked to perform nearly impossible. :rolleyes: Asking a QB to pass for nothing, but TDs on every single drive (because your defense is also giving up TDs on every single drive) isn't realistic.

It's AMAZING how clutch a QB can get when the defense improves around him. Matt Schaub has led us back on the road PLENTY of times...only to see his defense give up another score and then we have to keep going to the well (asking Matt to pass). You go to the well enough and bad things can happen against quality defenses.

18. HJam72

HJam72 Hall of Fame

Hate to be so argumentative, but our D did step up big in the second half of that Baltimore game last year. We just blew it in OT trying to throw out of our own endzone with our ZBS center. I blame our our HC for that, but the point is the D played clutch in that game.

Your point that our D sucked in general is very valid.

19. TEXANRED

TEXANRED Texan-American

I have watched so many road games where he comes out flat and couldn't hit the broad side of the earth. Sure he lites it up in the 3rd 1/4 but that is after we are down 28 points.

20. drewmar74

drewmar74 disgruntled

Any Digital Underground reference = winning.