Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"Official" Week 2 Prediction contest...

Huge

All Pro
Throw down!!

Stealers - 13
Texans - 24

Edit: I just noticed the other thread. But hey, this is the "official" thread.

Nah....nevermind. I just know not to put my money against the Texans ever. Lets just put it that way. Remember this is the team that can beat Miami and Pitt on the road but lose to the Lions and Bengals.

Steelers - 24
Texans - 10

As long as they make a game of it.

I won't be happy, but after last week I'll take what I can get.

Ill stick to my original prediction of 45-9 Steelers ......This one WILL be ugly , Maybe ugly enough for Mr.McNair to notice ....Houston , You have a problem. :cool:

Texans 3
Steelers 36

Sorry guys, as long as Chris Palmer calls the plays, we're in for a lot of these. :brickwall

swtbound07 said:
24-19 TEXANS! :texflag:

i'd rather go down with my own ship than float on someone elses

Call me stubborn because I'm on that same ship. We just need to :tomato: Block Block Block

texans do unthinkable after 53 point lashing in first half,dom go into stands and get 4 of the fattest knawlest fans and suits them up in texans gear and tells them (ok big mouths get your fat behinds out there and stop their defense) this must have motivated the defense of texans final today texans 72 pit 56.........lol not really but only hope texans have..986 to 9 pit wins

Texans 7

Steelers 2
...OH wait we are talking points my bad I thought u meant turnovers, in that case

Texans 12

Steelers 37

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEEEEXAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

I wanna say the Texans are going to win this contest.
Surprises happen every week in the NFL and the moment seems right for a Texan surprise. Their morale is at an all time low.
They just might play with wild abandon and win!

Texans 23
Steelers 17

The Texans CAN win this game. Be LOUD-VERY LOUD. Give the players lots of positive energy. They need cheers right now-lots of support. I believe they will feed off that. Remember-there have been bigger upsets in sports. :thumbup
Texans 13
Steelers 10

We'll have a repeat of the first time the two teams met!! Our D will win this game for us!!! BUT, since I have DD and KB on my fantacy team, I gotta HOPE the offense shows up to play!! :)

Texans 19
Steelers 6

Rburger or Maddox, who cares!! Our D will make them eat dirt!! Gotta have faith!!

PEEK, PEEK, PEEK!!!!!!!

The little "Ultimate Fan" predicts somewhere between 35-38 to 0-5. He won't say in favor of which team though. He said to use your common sense! :crying:

I'm gonna go off of hope and optimism. The Texans will make it a game. Folks will step up on offense like most of us would never expect. If by chance they are ahead.... KICK 'EM while they are down and KICK 'EM HARD.
C'mon Texans... check the signature.

Back