Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

OFFICIAL Draft Selection Page for Dunta_23 Mock Draft

Dunta_23

Rookie
1. Houston Texans select

D'Brickashaw Ferguson, LT, Virginia

PH2005082601153.jpg

The NY Jets have just traded the #4 pick to the ST. Louis Rams for Steven Jackson, the #11 pick, & the #77 pick (3rd round).

Jimmy Williams
Height: 6-3 | Weight: 216 | 40-Time: 4.47​

Has tremendous size and a big frame with long arms...Is a brilliant natural athlete...Has excellent speed...Can run with receivers and recovers well...Very strong and physical...Gets a good jam and knows how to use his mass to his advantage...A ferocious hitter who still has the mentality of a safety...Has fluid hips and shows good footwork...Versatile with experience at multiple positions...Still improving and still has a lot of upside.

wpp_050710_williams_1152.jpg

With the 11th pick, the NY Jets select A.J. Hawk (OLB) Ohio State.

He wasn't the player I had targeted & I didn't think he would still be on the board this late, but he's too good a prospect to pass up at the 11th pick.

AJHawk2.jpg

With the 11th pick, the Cleveland Browns select Iowa LB Chad Greenway. Although many had Hawk rated above Greenway, with some coaching and additional strength training the Cleveland brass think he can be as good or better in the pros.

i_greenway_i.jpg

The Miami Dolphins trade their #16 pick and a guarenteed 2nd next year to the Chargers for Philip Rivers, and their 3rd round pick this year. Chargers are now free to pick whenever

DRIFTAWAY said:
The Miami Dolphins trade their #16 pick and a guarenteed 2nd next year to the Chargers for Philip Rivers, and their 3rd round pick this year. Chargers are now free to pick whenever
i'd blow my brains out if that trade was made

The N.Y.Jets have agreed to trade John Abraham & a 3rd round pick (#75) to the Miami Dolphins for Matt Roth & their 2nd round pick (#48).

Hottoddie said:
The N.Y.Jets have agreed to trade John Abraham & a 3rd round pick (#75) to the Miami Dolphins for Matt Roth & their 2nd round pick (#48).

Wow. Nice pick up for the Dolphins. They move down a round, but improve tremendously at DE.

Back