Offensive Needs ????

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Norg, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Norg

Norg Hall of Fame

I know its tabbo right now to talk about our needs on O but what if we do grab a player on O in the draft right NOw what Position do u think we are hurting at right now ?????? " knock on wood but wouldnt it suck if our D turns around next year But our Offensive Falls apart and cant score a Field Goal or TD to save there Life

U can only go so long with negalcting ur offensive by not bringing in Fresh new young blood before it tumbles IMO

areas of need IMO from first to last

Center- i know Chris myers Improved last yeah but teh flash backs of Jenskins one year throwing him like a rag doll and even this year Nagata Throwing him like a rag doll has well and besides are Depth in this Position is Zero to none

Tackle- Im sorry but we could deff Upgrade on Eric winston he gets made silly alot

Punter- Turk needs to hang em up

FB- Leach might be gone

adn we also need WR depth after KW and AJ there is a drop after them and who knows if we are going to resign Knuckle Head JJ

2. badboy

badboy Site Contributor

We doing what we need in this draft no need to go offense this early.

3. The Pencil Neck

The Pencil Neck Hall of Fame

WR is the position that I look at first. KW didn't perform all that well last year and JJ hasn't developed the way they'd wanted. I don't know if Dorin Dickerson is coming around or not.

After that, I'm all for beefing up the interior line at C or G. I've got no problem with taking any OL late.

But I'd prefer we don't go offense until the 5th.

4. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

While we do need to get some offensive players, right now our biggest immediate need is defense. Defense Defense and Defense.

If they draft anything on offense, I hope it is either a WR or lineman.

5. VTexan

VTexan The Realist

Greg Little in the 3rd might not be a bad option if Harris is off the board.

6. DBCooper

DBCooper Outlaw

The biggest need our offense has is that we need a good defense!

7. LikeMike

LikeMike Hall of Fame

I´d like to grab a linemen in the 6th or 7th... maybe in the 4th if all good NTs and Ss are off the board. And even then I´d be tempted to take another OLB.

8. TexanBacker93

TexanBacker93 Hall of Fame

I'd only look at linemen. I think they could make other improvements to the offense in free agency. This should be a good destination for offensive players.