Oakland has started negotiations with...

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Errant Hothy, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Errant Hothy

Errant Hothy Hypermediocrity

Both Russell and Johnson.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

I wonder if Grueden has pulled any more of his hair out? It's not a surprise that these two are teh two the Raiders are thinking about, it just means that the draft is getting clsoe and things are starting to get serious.

2. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

Very interesting.

Why haven't there been as many private workouts as there were laast year?

I can't recall hearing that anyone ha sbeen work outed by anyone pretty much.

3. Revolution

Revolution All Pro

Gruden?

4. OzzO

OzzO .. and then?

Al Davis sits down to discuss negotiations.....

[​IMG]

Al: Everything in the draft that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends up there in New York......are walking into a trap. As is your agents! It was I who allowed the NFL commishioner to know the location of Pac Man's wherabouts. I'm quite safe from your pitiful little negotiation. An entire legion of my best coahes awaits them.

Oh...I'm afraid the black hole will be quite operational when your drafted teammates arrive.

Your agents have lost. And your friends in New York for the draft will not survive. There is no escape, my young apprentice. The NFC will die...as will your friends.

JaMarcus' eyes are full of rage. Calvin watches him.

Good. I can feel your anger. I am defenseless. Take your weapon! Strike me down with all your hatred, and your journey towards the dark side will be complete.....

mancunian likes this.
  5. brakos82

brakos82 Hall of Fame

Nice to know somebody has a good imagination! :cowboy1:

6. mancunian

mancunian Daleks Rule

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Irela
    Think the Raiders would be better off with Brady Quinn but I can see the appeal of the other two to Al.

The Bucs apparently really want Johnson, so I could see the Raiders taking Johnson and trading him for a shed load of picks to the Bucs including the number 4 plus a 2nd and 3rd rounder