NFL Video Problems?

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Stros5Texans80, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Stros5Texans80

Stros5Texans80 Veteran

Does anyone else have problems viewing the highlights in the NFL Video Section on NFL.com? I can always hear the sound great but the video just skips and doesn't run smooth. My internet connection is sufficient enough i think.

Just did a test 1203/287.

Sorry if this has been posted and there has been a solution, but I really want to see the field goal that won it over and over. :yahoo:

Thanks ahead of time for helping. :ok:

2. swisher

swisher Old School

do you use itunes? You can download any game for $1.99. They usually run about 12-15 minutes long and include comments from coaches and players at the end.

Go to itunes, look for TV Shows and then NFL Network. You don't need an ipod to download and watch them.

3. Stros5Texans80

Stros5Texans80 Veteran

Well I don't want to buy something when I should be able to watch it free. I just want to see the free highlights on NFL.com....

4. Austrian

Austrian Hall of Fame

Same here. I think it has something to do with the realplayer. You can watch the highlights on colts.com.

5. swisher

swisher Old School

It's not the same thing. It has more complete highlights than the nfl.com version.

Plus you'll have them forever and can take them anywhere you want with an ipod.