NFL Tattoos Under Scrutiny

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by CloakNNNdagger, Jul 23, 2013.

1. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

NFL may soon come up with a list of prohibited tattoos. On the list of NFL-certified tattoos, expect to see some of your favorites such as "MOM," USMC, "IN G-D WE TRUST" and "MY HEART BELONGS TO..........."

2. Corrosion

Corrosion Idealist

It will be very difficult to police tattoos in the NFL , especially when it comes to gang related / organized crime tats. These organizations are pretty tactful in the hiding of the intent of those images.

Things you (or the police) think mean nothing actually have great meaning .... and they evolve over time.

3. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

When I read that little snippet of "news" sounds like they'll have the tattoos checked, like a finger print, or a criminal background check.

Sometimes the only thing the victim remembers are the tattoos of their assailant.

Nothing there says they will ban any tattoos.

4. CloakNNNdagger

TK, my list was presented in jest. Many players will tell you their tattoos are a story of their life........where they came from and who they are. Some become regrettably inappropriate or inaccurate sometime or another. Like the patient coming in with "I'M NOT ********* DEAD" tattooed on his chest.

5. gg no re

gg no re iggnorent

For example...

[​IMG]

6. IDEXAN

IDEXAN Hall of Fame

C'mon C&D, nobody gets those tatts anymore do they, certainly not the younger generation ? That stuff is strictly "old school" I believe.

7. CloakNNNdagger

Please refer to my post above (#4).:joker: