[NFL Outsider] Texans, Finally, Will Head To Postseason

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Mike Kerns, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Mike Kerns

Mike Kerns LYSB Podcast

Texan Asylum likes this.
  2. False Start

False Start On # 69

We are becoming that "I told you so" pick. Good article, thanks for the link. :cool:

Mike Kerns likes this.
  3. ObsiWan

ObsiWan Site Contributor

4. Specnatz

Specnatz Site Contributor

Mario has been to only one probowl. In 2007 he was snubbed.

Exactly what you would you say in this letter? I am still waiting for Bennett or Molden to become a starter.

5. Mike Kerns

Mike Kerns LYSB Podcast

Ha, yeah, I followed a link on the side of the page for the Brian Cushing fan page. Had it on there.

6. LonerATO

LonerATO Hall of Fame

I actually hate all of these sites and post about how its the Texans year, yet this has been the best write up about the pick I have seen.

7. whiskeyrbl

whiskeyrbl Guest

Good find.

8. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

Did somebody call my name???
    [​IMG]

mmmmmm, battle red cherry flavor, too! :texflag:

Man, I - along with every other Texans fan - want this sooooooo bad. :redtowel:

9. nunusguy

nunusguy Hall of Fame

Then its settled - we can starting buying our playoff tickets today.

10. Norg

Norg Hall of Fame

PLayoffs ..... are u kidding me PLayoffss Playoffs

i just hope we win a few games :P

11. TexansSeminole

TexansSeminole Hall of Fame

They did say "depth", so they aren't necessarily talking about only starters. I do get your point, especially considering our lack of depth at safety.

12. Speedy

Speedy Yeller Dweller

I don't much care for this stuff either. Of course I don't care much for what media (if Facebook is media now) has to say good or bad. They're just giving opinions that are no different than yours or mine.

Games have to be played and plays have to be made in those games. Injuries are always a factor too.

If the Texans stay healthy, protect the ball and have any improvement on defense, they've got a good chance to play January ball. They were 8-4 in their last 12 games last season. Stop one 4th down play in the Jags game, and don't go Rosencopter, and there's 10 wins last season. So yeah, I think they're very capable of getting 10 or better.

If the defense moves up the rankings even just a little, if the offense is any where close to last year except they protect the ball a little better, and they stay healthy, this team is serious playoff contenders.

That's how I feel, I don't care what Facebook, ESPN, or any other "expert" has to say, good or bad.

13. Jackie Chiles

Jackie Chiles Hall of Fame

Just FYI, I don't believe this write up has anything to do with Facebook, the OP just posted a Facebook link TO this site. Thats why when you click on the link it sends you to a page saying you are leaving Facebook. Having said that it is just another internet site so its not some big media outlet but it has no affiliation with Facebook. (The OP mentions NFL Outsider in the title) Here is the link to the page minus the Facebook detour:

http://mvn.com/outsider/2009/05/nfl-crystal-ball-texans-finally-will-head-to-postseason.html

14. awtysst

awtysst Draft Guru

[​IMG]

15. Speedy

Speedy Yeller Dweller

It doesn't matter. I hardly ever click a link to go read that stuff (good or bad) anyway. And unless someone copies and pastes the article or a portion or whatever, here, then that's the only place my eyes will see it. I just don't need all that white noise from somebody who's probably seen 2 Texans games in 3 years or even the garbage that comes from our local sportswriters. Or even something good from somebody good. 10 billion "experts" can pick the Texans to make the playoffs. It doesn't make it so.

I get all the opinions I need right here, and for the most part, much more informed opinions than anyone else who decides to write something on the Texans.

Yeah, that's right, the Texans Talk media ROCKS!!!! Now if we can start handing out some media passes, that would be swell.