NFL Draft Showcases' Mock (wow)

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by c h u c k, Jan 25, 2005.

1. c h u c k

c h u c k Rookie

They have Antrel Rolle going first, and the Texans taking Sean Cody:

( http://www.draftshowcase.com/swmock05.htm )

2. Grid

Grid Hall of Fame

ehhhhh... i hope not. Im no expert (and neither is this guy) but id take Anttaj Hawthorn over Cody.

Id also take Jones, Merriman, or Heath Miller.

and um.. Eric Shelton in the first round? the guy looks good but cmon.. and when did the eagles change to a power running team?

3. D-ReK

D-ReK RAWWWRR!

Alex Smith @ 24? Isn't this guy supposed to be a top 3 pick?

And Shaun Cody, I would pass out just like this ===> :thud: if we make that pick with either Pac-Man, Merriman, Spears, or Heath Miller still on the board...If we wanted Shaun Cody, we could trade down to 20-25 and he'd most likely still be on the board...

4. Sarg01

Sarg01 Hall of Fame

Are these folks Miami perhaps? They project only one trade and it's a trade that makes little sense for San Diego. Why do they trade up to #2 when they're already a great team with a pretty good pick? I'm sure Miami wants to trade down and pick up the 3rd of the 3 highly rated RBs, but why does SD need to make such a desperate move?

Dallas taking Pollack with Pac-Man on the board? Even with their terrible corner play this year?

Shaun Cody and Antaj Hawthorne at #13 and #14 when they're low-first grades? I'd like Hawthorne for the Texans, but only around 20 or so.

Alex Smith, Erasmus James and Heath Miller go a lot higher than 24 through 26.

5. THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID

THE_HONKEY_TONK_KID Rookie

Wow. Thats the worst mock I have seen yet. Heck even I can make a better one than that..................