NFL and Comcast Come to Terms

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Mari-OWNED!, May 19, 2009.

1. Mari-OWNED!

Mari-OWNED! Bucco Bruce

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81065fa0&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

This doesn't really affect me because I have U-Verse, but I'm sure this will make all you Comcast users happy!

2. Thorn

Thorn Dirty Old Man

yes, it does make me happy. But I'm probably still going to switch to AT&T when it's offered in my area. At the very least, when it is offered, I have to check out their packages and prices. AT&T already hand my land line phone and internet DSL, if they offer to put cable TV on the same invoice it's one less invoice to have to think about each month.

3. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

Doesn't matter to me, I'm still switching to AT&T. Good to see for the rest of you that have comcast that the channel is not eliminated.

4. disaacks3

disaacks3 Site Contributor

Just read this and was stoked over the announcement. It's nice how the article mentioned the price break that the NFL gave Comcast to add the channel to a "lower" tier.

Everybody had been hammering Comcast, not realizing just what kind of $$ the NFL was them to shell out for the privilege of carrying it.

5. Polo

Polo Guest

It's nice that the NFL caved a little, but I think that ultimately comcast was going to have to end up carrying it or lose out on a bunch of customers...