Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

"NFC perhaps?!.."

Now don't get me wrong here, I understand what has brought this on. As I have been a season ticket holder since the beginning I (well actually all of us)would really like to see us win some games and had always hoped to make a playoff game if we ever got there.

Thing is that at the beginning of the season many people knew what the Texans had and I am not going to try to go back through all the old post but many folks stated that, "hey we know this is a bust year, new coach, many new things, we win a few games and look to the coming years." Now that the season has gone bad many of the same people are in a rage that we didn't make the super bowl.

Did all these Real Texans Fans suddenly lose there once good grip on the reality of the Texans for this year.

Sure Schaub didn't turn out like everyone hoped and its best but at least we showed a run at the "NFC".:texflag:

Now don't get me wrong here, I understand what has brought this on. As I have been a season ticket holder since the beginning I (well actually all of us)would really like to see us win some games and had always hoped to make a playoff game if we ever got there.

Thing is that at the beginning of the season many people knew what the Texans had and I am not going to try to go back through all the old post but many folks stated that, "hey we know this is a bust year, new coach, many new things, we win a few games and look to the coming years." Now that the season has gone bad many of the same people are in a rage that we didn't make the super bowl.

Did all these Real Texans Fans suddenly lose there once good grip on the reality of the Texans for this year.

Sure Schaub didn't turn out like everyone hoped and its best but at least we showed a run at the "NFC".:texflag:

I thought with what we had we'd be competitive. Who knew we'd lead the league in injuries.

I think that with 17 or so people on IR, the fact that we are 7-8 in the AFC really shows how much potential this team has. If we were in the NFC, there is no doubt in my mind that we would have went at least 10-6 this season. Next year should, at the least, be interesting.

it was his first year as a starter and he was beat up too much... the verdict is still out on him. all i know is, he's light years ahead of carr.

I think that with 17 or so people on IR, the fact that we are 7-8 in the AFC really shows how much potential this team has. If we were in the NFC, there is no doubt in my mind that we would have went at least 10-6 this season. Next year should, at the least, be interesting.

No disrespect ment Adam but shouldn't the main question be just how good were the seventeen in the first place ? And not what are fortunes would be under different circumstnces ?

Well one thing 'bout the division. If we ever win it. we will have earned it. It won't be a cheap ticket to the dance. That is for sure.

O-5 we got some off season work to do.

No disrespect ment Adam but shouldn't the main question be just how good were the seventeen in the first place ? And not what are fortunes would be under different circumstnces ?

Well one thing 'bout the division. If we ever win it. we will have earned it. It won't be a cheap ticket to the dance. That is for sure.

O-5 we got some off season work to do.

Not all of them were elite players, or even starters. However, just look at some of the names on the list. The massive amount of o-lineman on the list speaks volumes for our ability to create something with very little. Which is a sign of good development.

Back