New MOCK

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by freedoggy77, Mar 10, 2007.

1. freedoggy77

freedoggy77 Veteran

Round 1- LaRon Landry, Safety, LSU
    Landry would be the perfect addition to our up and coming defense.

Round 2- Ryan Kalil, Center, USC
    Kalil would be a step in the right direction for improving our offensive line.

Round 3- Kevin Kolb, QuarterBack, UH
    We need a QB of the future. Kolb is it.

Round 4- Andy Alleman, Offensive Guard, Akron
    With Alleman, we will have almost completely overhauled our O-Line through the draft and Free Agency. Hopefully this will protect...our QB

Round 5- Calvin Bannister, Cornerback, Hampton
    Not very well known, but one of the best DBs in Division 1-AA colleges. With Landry and Bannister our secondary would be sweet.

Round 6- Jarret Hicks, Wide Reciever, Texas Tech
    With the release of Moulds, we are in need of a #2 Receiver. Hicks will grow into a very good starter.

Round 7- Mason Crosby, Kicker, Colorado
    Crosby is an amazing kicker and would be a steal here in the 7th. Kris Brown's career long is already less than Crosby's, and we would be able to pick up a guy who could make those game winning field goals.

leave feedback

2. htownfoozball

htownfoozball Veteran

no DL? need that pass rush man. with spencer coming back and winston maybe being moved to guard, i think we have enough guards. kalil in the 2nd would be a dream, but he's probably going to be gone by then.

3. South Texan

South Texan Veteran

I am split on #1, Landry vs. L Brown. I think with the recent FA pickups on the line and RB they are probably going after Landry vs. Levi Brown.

After looking at Bannister, I can see us grabbing him in the fourth if he is there or if they think Bannister will be available in the fifth grab a WR.

4. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

Mason will be gone by the 5th round i think

5. freedoggy77

freedoggy77 Veteran

yeah i know crosby is gone by the 7th but we can always dream, right? or pick up Justin Medlock

6. Texian

Texian Hall of Fame

Crosby can't kick at sea level.

7. freedoggy77

freedoggy77 Veteran

i thought of that because of that high Colorado air but I checked and he once kicked a 58 yard field goal in Miami, the longest at sea level for a college player. (cited from nfl.com)