New GM, new coach, one loss ..... Tebowmaniacs revolt

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Playoffs, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Playoffs

Playoffs Subscribed Contributor

Man, one game. Denver = tough town.

Mark Kizla, Denver Post

You're done, Kyle Orton...

...Orton has lost all credibility with Broncomaniacs.

And John Fox now finds himself in an unusually bad spot after only one loss as the coach in Denver.

The boredom of his medieval, ball-control offense was only exceeded by its ineptitude. Worse, Fox is the guy who's standing in the way of what the people want: Tim Tebow, America's favorite back-up quarterback.

We were promised a fresh era of Broncos football, with the legendary John Elway running the front office and the professional demeanor of Fox on the sideline. But the clock struck midnight early on the new regime. The honeymoon is over...

2. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

Fox should have traded Tebow as his first act as HC. He would have been past the public backlash by now, but instead, has to deal with the rabid fanboys while he's building a football team.

3. The1ApplePie

The1ApplePie Hall of Fame

Orton looked average at best outside McDaniels gimmicky spread offense last night.

That being said, if Brady freakin Quinn is ahead of Baby Jesus on the depth chart, the man must really suck.

4. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

Can we put all the Tebow lovers and Vince Young loyalists in a large room and let them duke it out?

5. Fred

Fred All Pro

Choirboys with Bible verse eyeblack and milkshakes cups versus sweaty shirtless drunks with Tequila bottles ...... I like it!

6. chicagotexan2

chicagotexan2 IDBLDogDareU

Call it the

Sausage Revival

Holy Sausage

The Passion of the Sausage

Turning water into sausage

The parting of the sausage

7. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

As a Christian I don't want to find the humor in that but I can't help it....that's pretty funny.

But the bolded statement can't ever be good. I don't care who you are or what you like/dislike.

8. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

LOL these are pretty damn funny!

:spit:

9. c10x

c10x Veteran

Does every one of these threads have to turn into some stupid joke with yall high fiving each other?

Tim Tebow absolutely shows promise in game time. He got 2 starts last year, and looked very competent in both. Vince Young has one of the best W/L records of active qb's with as many starts as he has. It is not coincidence that Chris Johnson's record setting year came the same year Vince was the qb. But hey, keep making fun of him because he sells sausage.

For just a few minutes, would yall mind not making the Texans fan base look like morons?

10. brakos82

brakos82 Hall of Fame

It's not because he sells sausages.... it's because he's into sausages. :hobie:

11. Ckw

Ckw Guest

[​IMG]

12. bah007

bah007 Hall of Fame

I don't know if the fanboys realize this or not, but there has got to be some reason why VY was cut by his former team and Tebow is sitting third string behind Brady freakin Quinn.

It's not like the teams in the NFL would set back their franchise, on purpose, just to give it to one of these guys.

chicagotexan2 likes this.
  13. chicagotexan2

Just for a few minutes if you wouldn't mind taking your head out of Tebow's balloon knot or stop gargling VY's huevos you could see that Tebow was likely a big mistake as a PRO qb. He might be talented enough to play Hback or TEE, but he is a third stringer. Do you think there a conspiracy against him or is it even remotely possible that he is just not good? As for VY, any reasonable person could see that he benefited greatly from good defenses and a solid running game. Of the two he definately is way better than Tebow but his problem is that he is soft and he wilts like a little weed in the hot sun. If he were so damn good then there would have been a frenzy to pick him up this off-season. There was not. Both were awesome college QB's and they are not very good pros. There is no shame in that, but there is no way I'd want them as a QB for the team I root for.

14. chicagotexan2

Sorry man. If I offended you I apologize, just sophmoric humor on my part.

As for others, insulting Tebow or Saint VY is blasphemy. Too bad.

15. chicagotexan2

This much is true. They always have the Managers Special tag at Kroger. Poor lil sausages. Try as they may they will never be as big and bad as Earl Campbell big spicy sausage.

16. infantrycak

infantrycak Mod. Staff Member

Yup. 31 teams had watched his body of "he just wins" work and despite having alternatives like Alex Smith, Luke McCown, Colt McCoy, Tavaris Jackson, Jason Campbell, Andy Dalton, etc. NOBODY brought him in even for competition for a starting position. Instead he is backup to one of the highest paid QB's in the NFL.

17. Txn_in_FL

Txn_in_FL Lucky 13

U mad bro?

18. Mr. Texan

Mr. Texan I'm A Texan

lol tebow sucks

19. Playoffs

Playoffs Subscribed Contributor

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/sports/29187016/detail.html

Broncos Fans May Buy Tebow Billboards

A group of Broncos fans posted on the Broncos official website that they've raised enough money to buy billboards asking the team to bench starting quarterback Kyle Orton, and play back-up Tim Tebow.

[​IMG]

:ahhaha:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
    chicagotexan2 and bah007 like this.
  20. BigBull17

BigBull17 Hall of Fame

Moronic is the drones who say all VY does is win. I'm sure if Philly wins it all, VY's 3rd string QB duties led the team to victory. Get over it, VY is awful.