Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Need your vote for the ESPN Hall of Fans. Please.

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
I have been named a finalist for the ESPN Hall of Fans. They choose who is inducted by the top vote getters bc that's how these things work.

You can vote 3x day through December 10th midnight Eastern Time.

I hate to ask people for stuff but at least it isn't money. Voting just takes literally a few seconds.

Here's the link to vote for "Stephanie Stradley:"

http://fanhalloffame.com/vote/

This makes my brain smile. Thanks in advance for any help you can give on this.

There is an ESPN ad too! Makes sense but I didn't know they were going to do that.

I'm showing lots of um teeth. How it goes.

I voted, good luck.

Whose bike?

38907e74-21c6-4d2d-b276-d63d0757c4d7_square.png

I have been named a finalist for the ESPN Hall of Fans. They choose who is inducted by the top vote getters bc that's how these things work.

I hate to ask people for stuff but at least it isn't money. Voting just takes literally a few seconds.

Voted for you, but will go back to vote for the chick in the wedding gown. Come on, ya gotta admit...that's pretty cool.

I voted, good luck.

Whose bike?

38907e74-21c6-4d2d-b276-d63d0757c4d7_square.png

Wish it were mine. Can't remember which season this pic was taken but I totally remember that bike.

Not sure but the bike was really cool with a lot of detail on it. They parked it next to our tailgate. They said the only way I could sit on it is if they got a pic. So there you go.

The handlebars have a barbed wire look going on, and the leather seat was really well done, with 19-10 emblazoned into it.

(The boots by the way were from the first season. I got Ray Childress to sign them at a Texans event but after wearing them for so many years, the sig wore off).

As far as how the vote is going, I am not sure. There are no running vote tallies you can see, but you can see Twitter and Facebook share. I have a pretty decent amount but some of the candidates have crazy high Facebook share totals. Over 1,000.

I very much appreciate the votes, and I am glad they fixed the formatting of my essay into paragraphs. It also makes me happy that you can see other fans in my application pix because I think the best part of my candidacy isn't the me me me part, but rather being a part of a very cool and generous fan community.

BullPenPhotos provided a number of the shots in the application and in the video. Because he is awesome as you know.

There are four days left of voting. I think I'm behind. But in everything in life, always play hard til the 00:00s. Thank you again for your multiple votes, every day, from whatever your web devices are.

:texans chick:

Wish it were mine. Can't remember which season this pic was taken but I totally remember that bike.

Not sure but the bike was really cool with a lot of detail on it. They parked it next to our tailgate. They said the only way I could sit on it is if they got a pic. So there you go.

The handlebars have a barbed wire look going on, and the leather seat was really well done, with 19-10 emblazoned into it.

(The boots by the way were from the first season. I got Ray Childress to sign them at a Texans event but after wearing them for so many years, the sig wore off).

As far as how the vote is going, I am not sure. There are no running vote tallies you can see, but you can see Twitter and Facebook share. I have a pretty decent amount but some of the candidates have crazy high Facebook share totals. Over 1,000.

I very much appreciate the votes, and I am glad they fixed the formatting of my essay into paragraphs. It also makes me happy that you can see other fans in my application pix because I think the best part of my candidacy isn't the me me me part, but rather being a part of a very cool and generous fan community.

BullPenPhotos provided a number of the shots in the application and in the video. Because he is awesome as you know.

There are four days left of voting. I think I'm behind. But in everything in life, always play hard til the 00:00s. Thank you again for your multiple votes, every day, from whatever your web devices are.

If I can figure out how to do a facebook share, I'll get you a few more votes

edit: I just shared your status of it and asked friends to go vote. Posted on twitter also

I have a picture of that bike also. I think it was from the last season I was there before I moved.

It might have been from the first playoff game vs the Bengals. If not it was from that season I am pretty sure.

Why is this even an issue??? Steph, you win, hands down... There is no one else.

BTW, you know me, I'll run money for the right cause BUT THIS is just you being the righteous winner...

GO STEPH!!!

I voted three times via Chrome, 3x via Internet Explorer, & 3x via mobile app.

richard-j-daley.jpg

What's good for Chicago is good for ESPN...

In honor of Mayor Daley I voted 12 times today -- 9 for Steph and 3 for RFK.

I voted 3 times from my computer and 3 times from my iphone.

*edit* 6 times from my computer. I have two browsers.:woot: :texans chick:

For those who didn't see, I didn't get enough votes. Internet voting things are kind of an annoying crap shoot.

I'd really like a Colts win though.

For those who didn't see, I didn't get enough votes. Internet voting things are kind of an annoying crap shoot.

I'd really like a Colts win though.

Awwww, shoot Steph..... I was thinking we had a good push going.

Sorry it didn't work out. Been one of those kinda weeks. :(

Let them "win" their paltry award from BSPN. You will live in eternity as a message board emoticon!

Along with:

:swatter::inneganned:

Back