Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Need tickets for tomorrow's game - CHEAP!

NitroGSXR

Super Sic #58
As many of you guys know, I had some problems with the Texans last week and they've fixed the problem as well as adding on a HUGE bonus today which was a family invitation to personally meet Kris Brown and other players after the game.

I told my mother about all that had happened and she's just so touched and she now wants to attend as well as my father and other brother.

They're not rich so they need to be in the cheaper sections but we'd be willing to pay face value. Let me know ASAP if anyone wants to sell 3 tickets.

I'll be sitting in section 634 row Q seats #1-5 (courtesy of the Houston Texans).

I'm not holding out much hope but I'd like to at least test the waters since we had this unexpected invitation via text message from Blake Steadman and Kris Brown this afternoon.

Thanks.

Nitro - can you have someone call me later? I have two in 635 Q that I offered to someone last night. He may or may not call, I told him to call me BY 2. If I don't hear from him they're yours, but only if you tell Kris Brown "Marcie Says Hi."

So I won't knoiw until 2, is that too late? I'll PM my cell #.

It's ok guys. We're on our way right now and we've stopped at McDonalds in LaGrange. Thanks for the offers but my mother will just have to wait until next time.

I'll be sure to tell Kris that Marcie says hello! Is that your wife, yank?

It's ok guys. We're on our way right now and we've stopped at McDonalds in LaGrange. Thanks for the offers but my mother will just have to wait until next time.

I'll be sure to tell Kris that Marcie says hello! Is that your wife, yank?

She WISHES ;-)

Nitro, I hear you're famous now!!! When it gets posted, will you give us a link to your interview video? :fans:

Back