NEED 2 cowgirl tix

Discussion in 'Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear' started by stevn8r, Sep 16, 2010.

1. stevn8r

stevn8r Zombie

Howdy All!
    My Father In Law just celebrated his B-day and my wife wants to take him to the game...He is a life long cowboy fan so I do not want Bull Pen for him. Anything else is considerable...No over priced crap just trying to do a solid for the old man!
    Let me know! :fans:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  2. OrangeLotPole8

OrangeLotPole8 Veteran

I want a pair at face value myself! :lol:

3. stevn8r

stevn8r Zombie

well, nothing like dlamr1's $400 per for 133EE :) and you don't know unless you ask.

4. OrangeLotPole8

OrangeLotPole8 Veteran

$400 is about the LOWEST you are going to find anything in the 100 section. As each day passes the prices are going up. I saw section 700 going for $220 each on craigslist yesterday. One must PAY to go the Texans and Cowboy game!

5. MannyFresh

MannyFresh El Capitan

I'm curious if the sellers will give in and go at face or just a little above come game day after no one really pays those crazy amounts...or do many folks have that kind of disposable income.

6. OrangeLotPole8

OrangeLotPole8 Veteran

24 hours before the game you MIGHT be able to find some about 2 times face. This is a game that happens once every 8 years in Houston, probably the hottest ticket in Texans history.

7. StarStruck

StarStruck Site Contributor

Be patient and wait four years. Tickets then shouldn't be any more than face and maybe $20 or so for handling charges. Before I bought season tickets, I never paid more than $30 above face for Thanksgiving Day games. The real markups comes at playoffs.

8. hobie

hobie Site Contributor

Most will probably just go to the game, as my thinking is try and get enough to cover next years tickets now....shoot, if I had a second pair and someone wanted to be dumb and drop 800 for them, so be it, and I do not care what team they root for...money talks, and then I would thank them for next years seats as well... remember, it is a game, and it is over in 3 hours !!

OrangeLotPole8 likes this.

9. OrangeLotPole8

OrangeLotPole8 Veteran

Well said! You get a rep! There is a reason I have 15 season tickets!!!!!!! Gonna be in 620 for the Houston/Dallas game. But loved the $700 per pair I got for the 3 pairs in the bullpen! I even got $150 per ticket for the ones in 617 and 620! This has been a HUGE game for me! LOL

10. stevn8r

stevn8r Zombie

So you're the one selling tix to opposing teams fans in the bullpen? Thanks a lot
    As you noticed I wanted something besides the bullpen because he is a Cowboys fan.
    Just sayin

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    JB likes this.