Need 1 ticket to Raiders game

Discussion in 'Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear' started by Hookem Horns, Oct 2, 2011.

1. Hookem Horns

Hookem Horns That Server Guy Staff Member

OK, thought I would ask here first before going elsewhere. It looks like I am moving from Texas and this could happen by November. That being said I want to get to as many games as I can before we leave since I am not sure how often I will make games living out of state.

Not asking for a hand out just a fair price. If anyone knows of someone with an extra ticket they are looking to sell let me know. Thanks!

2. robroy72

robroy72 Veteran

3. Hookem Horns

4. robroy72

robroy72 Veteran

Seems there are still single seats for alot of the games. Once you need two tix of more, you're hosed :|

5. Hookem Horns

Yeah, there wasn't any single seats left for the Steelers game that is why I assumed all the games were sold out. I am meeting some folks down there so all I need is 1.

6. awilliams4806

awilliams4806 Rookie

if I but 2 single seats in the same section what are the chances that me and my wife would be able to still sit together? I am trying to find to seats for around 200 bucks but unless I but them from ticket master it is not possible. The seats are in the 300 section for 73.00 each. So I am thinking about buying them but I dont want to if there is no chance we are not near each other.

7. Joeycharp89

Joeycharp89 Veteran

That would just depend on whether or not people are willing to move around for you. As long as you get close to the same row I don't think it will be a big deal, and the event staff wouldn't bother with it that much. From what I've seen personally a lot of people are pretty laid back and are willing to move around a little as long as they aren't compromising the view that they paid for.

8. robroy72

robroy72 Veteran

I'd say it depends on how far apart they are; if you can get two singles on the same row, you'll prob. be ok as you're just asking anyone in between to move down one seat.

9. robroy72

robroy72 Veteran

If you don't mind sitting higher up...

http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=25472

10. Bull Pen 1

Bull Pen 1 Hall of Fame

I sent you a PM