Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

National anthem @ a Texans' game...

Dread-Head

Hall of Fame
Let's say I'm a talented vocalist who wanted to "honor America" by singing our national anthem at a Texans' game. Who would I talk to?

Let's say I'm a talented vocalist who wanted to "honor America" by singing our national anthem at a Texans' game. Who would I talk to?
Let us hear that angelic voice of yours. By the way, you are aware that you can't use auto tune right? Can't pull a Lil' Wayne on live national tv!

Let us hear that angelic voice of yours. By the way, you are aware that you can't use auto tune right? Can't pull a Lil' Wayne on live national tv!

He's too dang ugly. My singing voice isn't that great. I actually know a singer who says one of her dreams is to sing the anthem at a Texans game. :-)

He's too dang ugly. My singing voice isn't that great. I actually know a singer who says one of her dreams is to sing the anthem at a Texans game. :-)
Maybe if you reach out to everyone in the organization such as: Bob, Cal MacNair, Rick Smith, O'Brien, the PR people...ETC. Nowadays everyone does anything to get them publicity/attention. I'm sure if you give them the whole run down about your friends dream, they can help make it come true and may get you some fame on social media and perhaps on the big screen at the game. Give it a shot! Hell, that guy standing outside NRG holding a sign got a lot of attention, why wouldn't you? I'm sure they would go for it just so people can see that "they care."

It was first require an Irish Coffee, a viewing of Blazing Saddles, a Coogs win over Bummer Sooners and then and only then, we'll figure it out from there!

That's a pretty tough gig to get. i think it is handled by the media side of the business.

Back