Nashville ?

Discussion in 'Texan Tailgate' started by Livid13, Sep 7, 2008.

1. Livid13

Livid13 Veteran

As badly as the Texans are playing today, I thought I'd start a new thread, regarding Nashville. Screwy and I are going for the TEXANS/Titans game and plan on hooking up with our friends there. Yvette is planning a "pub crawl" of sorts and you're all invited. Joe has my digits, but if anyone else needs them, simply PM me. Chin up guys, we can't play ANY worse than we did today....

2. Hookem Horns

Hookem Horns That Server Guy Staff Member

You know, I have been thinking about months that I needed to start a "whatever happened to Livid13" thread. Glad to see you are still around Chuck. I would love to go however won't be back in the States until October. Tell Yvette and the gang hello for me when you get out there.

3. Dr2bKay

Dr2bKay All Pro

Well you guys know that I am there every year! I look forward to being there in Sept. Livid, I will send you a PM.

4. Joe Texan

Joe Texan Inducted 04

Arrive friday and will be ready to rumble Saturday. Have 5 including myself and will be sitting at the Texans Tunnel. Yall let me know what to Yell at Kubes to try to get his Attention, Maybe " Can you please CCCOACH THIS TEAM"

5. jaayteetx

jaayteetx Hall of Fame

I'll be in Nashville, sec 113. Hopefully, we'll be looking to string together a winning streak.

6. men in blue

men in blue Rookie

Me and a group of 8 will arrive midday on Friday. We'll be staying @ the Doubletree downtown, I hear that there is plenty to do in downtown. I'm hoping to see a good Texan fan turnout and would love to knock down a few with other Texan fans. I'm up for a pub crawl, what's up on tailgating before the game.

7. Joe Texan

Joe Texan Inducted 04

You have got to get to the pub Crawl, We do it every year and it will be great having Livid and Screwy there, just like old times.

8. Dr2bKay

Dr2bKay All Pro

Hey guys...see you this weekend in Nashville. I arrive on Sat and leave Monday.

Joe, let me know again where that tailgare is located. I want to bring the parents over there. My usual tailgate is closer to the stadium- call/ text me

9. Bulluck53

Bulluck53 All Pro

Where are you guys planning on going downtown?

Hope you guys have a safe trip.

10. jaayteetx

jaayteetx Hall of Fame

I'll be in Nashville Saturday, it would be great to hang with some Texans fans, where is everybody going?

11. Yvette

Yvette Veteran

I talked to Joe earlier and a few of us Titans fans will hook up with him at Bailey's downtown. Not sure of the time yet, but it's the starting point.

Hey, if you want to tailgate with us Sunday you're more than welcome. Check our board for the location.