Myron Rolle, Safety from Florida St.

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by Hook'er, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Hook'er

Hook'er Veteran

He looks like the second best Safety prospect if Mays isn't there at 15. Do you know if he's entering the draft?

2. Mr teX

Mr teX Hall of Fame

it mays or nothing for me... it seems outside of him, the safety prospects are really weak & we can't afford to waste 1st day picks on guys who probably wont be ready to start & make an impact immediately.

3. Goldensilence

Goldensilence hipster elite

I think Rolle is a senior and is likely to be there in the second round. Fits into the category of a smart football player that Kubiak because he is a Rhodes Scholar.

4. Ckw

Ckw Guest

Actually Rolle is a junior and a smart guy at that. He is a Rhodes Scholar and may be pursuing that next year. The guy, IMO, would instantly upgrade our defense. Here is some stuff from Wikipedia about him:

All I can say is if he comes out, we should draft him. It's possible due to his lack of interceptions in college that he might slip to the 2nd or 3rd round. Personally, I would snatch him if he is there in the 2nd. He is used more like a LB at FSU so that likely contributes to his lack of INTs.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2009