Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

My turn to be board

I want the team to trade down, the question is how far? One possibility, but an unlikely one, is to trade with NE for it's two 1st round picks. What would this do for us? Well the results my shock some of you.

#24 - Ryan Kalil OC USC
#28 - Joe Staley OLT Central Michigan
#39 -Jonathan Wade CB Tenn
#73 - Sabby Piscitelli FS Ore St.
#103-David Clowney WR Virginia Tech
#134-Zak DeOssie LB Brown
#168-Daniel Sepulveda P Baylor
#199-Louis Leonard DT Fresno St

Our OL would be set. Staley would mean either Spencer or Winston move to guard.
2008 OL: Staley, Pitts, Kalil, Winston, Spencer all you need then is depth.

In my mock I never get the QB of the future, if they can get a 3 or 4 for Carr, then pick up Kolb or one of these guys later:
Jeff Rowe Nevada
John Beck B.Y.U.
Jared Zabransky Boise State
Brett Ratliff Utah

Sepulveda would help the team in the battle for field position. Leonard could help the DL stop the run, a need item in the 7th.

That is deffinately one great mock. The only other question is who is going to move up for whom to make it a reality ? With Bush and VY on the board last year, you'd of thought we could of got an offer last year. Agreed: this isn't a bad class to move down on. Infuse the over all roster with tallent, take our lumps in '07 and set up for the '08 draft. I like it. At least it was realistic. Very nice job. Rep your way.

That is deffinately one great mock. The only other question is who is going to move up for whom to make it a reality ?

The only way I can see this is if NE is making a solid push for this year. Maybe a Gaines Adams or LaRon Landry is what they want to have. It is very unlikely as I said.

Back