Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

My thoughts on our pick from NYC

I went to NYC for the draft day.

I discussed the reasons for our pick with fans from other teams when I was in NYC.

I don't think Reggie Bush is going to play a down in the Saints uniform. He might be a holdout.

Give us credit: The Texans wanted to finalize a contract to avoid a holdout situation. I agree this was a great move considering we didn't have holdouts last year. I think we avoided this with Bush.

I also think the Bush family also had something to do with it. The character issue came into play, although the Texans deny it. :stirpot: They didn't want any distractions affecting the team.

Our offense is good, except that we can't win games due to our defense. What good is scoring more points w/o stopping the other team?

To me this is making more sense.

I also wanted then to draft Bush but at what price??

I hope this works out!

I thought the same thing...... Bush won't play as a Saint......... but they are showing him soo much love, and he's getting a lot of attention.

he might just take his money with the Saints, and hope they move to LA.... depends on what his agent is telling him.

If he isn't in New York, then it is more important that he is winning, to get the national attention he wants....... N.O. may not be able to provide that.

They are already asking him to do so much, Bush is going to end up hurting the people in N.O.

He could be a savior to the city or another breach in the levee!!

15,000 jersey's pre-ordered already....... they're selling season tickets like crazy.

If he decides not to sign...... They'll have to move, to keep Benson alive.

that ad killed me! :rofl:

get em' boy, get em'

I bet that Chronicle/Young stuff rubbed him wrong. I love it. Elevates the playing level and raises the stakes; makes it a real game.

Back