MY mockdraft

Discussion in 'College Football & the NFL Draft' started by thetexanator, Mar 12, 2005.

1. thetexanator

thetexanator All Pro

SF- a smith
    miami -r brown
    cleve-rodgers
    chi-benson
    tb-cadillac
    tenn-braylon edwards
    minn-mike williams
    az -dj johnson
    wash-pac man
    det-erasmus james
    dal-merriman
    sd-barron
    houston-TROY WILLIAMSON

what do u guys think??? wr has a better chance to be an impact with aj. thomas davis a poss but williamson bpa. what do u guys think?

2. cadahnic

cadahnic All Pro

1. I doubt cleveland takes a QB. They will likely take Jason Campbell or Charlie Frye early in the second round and take a defensive player first overall.
    2.Arizona would take one of the top QB options, or trade up in order to get a top RB prospect if not they will not pick up a LB since they have four young athletic linebackers
    3. Houston will trade up to 9 in order to get DJ before Detroit or Dallas can. Williamson that early is not a very good pick, we would be better getting a guy like Demarcus Ware or another defensive player
    4. Alex Barron is a quality tackle but he is not worthy of a top 13 pick. That kind of money has to be spent wisely, look for him to go to Carolina at 14.
    5. Like your first pick though Alex Smith is better than Rogers.

3. dhaNim

dhaNim Rookie

have you seen williamson? i think he would compliment our team really well. he is 6'2 200 lbs and runs a 4.3. that kind of speed and size opposite 'dre would be amazing. besides his stock is already rising. dunta wasnt even on the first round map this time last year. wait and see by the time mid april rolls around troy williamson will be classified as a top 15 pick.

4. Vinny

Vinny shiny happy fan Staff Member

He sounds like Cory Bradford. Don't forget Bradford has great measurables too, so raw data doesn't always make for a stud WR.