Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

My Haunted Jersey Collection

Shaft75

All Pro
Some of you guys might remember this from the old board. But I figured with all of the media attention I had to repost something.

I bought all of these jersey about 4 years ago. Needless to say all of the players jerseys that I own were stars at the time. I went on an eBay shopping spree and figured that some signed NFL jerseys would look great in the game room. But it turned out to be a horrible investment.

Anyone notice a trend?????

jerseys002.jpg

jerseys003.jpg

jerseys004.jpg

jerseys001.jpg

BTW, I will be taking donations for a Manning or VY jersey.

I don't know if Manning will work since he is in his prime. I might have to have someone that is starting their career in order for the hex to work.

BTW, I will be taking donations for a Manning or VY jersey.

I don't know if Manning will work since he is in his prime. I might have to have someone that is starting their career in order for the hex to work.

I remember you posting these and we teased you a little bit BUT Consider me in LOL. !!

I said it on the old boards and the offer still stands. If it continues to work, I will make a list for you. For the sake of our wallets, does it have to be a signed authentic for the hex to work, or will a replica do the same?

I said it on the old boards and the offer still stands. If it continues to work, I will make a list for you. For the sake of our wallets, does it have to be a signed authentic for the hex to work, or will a replica do the same?

You have to spend some good money to make it a worthless investment!

Back