Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

My dream mock (so far...)

otisbean

Veteran
Contributor's Club
Rd 1

Trade Super Mario to Cinn for pick 17. Cinn needs help on D and Mario is an outstanding 2 way DE, especially for their division with so many run heavy teams. I really like MW but I'm worried about his contract with our cap situation...

Pick 17 Courtney Upshaw- I love this guy and would love to see him in a rotation with Barwin and Reed

Pick 26. Kendall Wright. Love the speed and athleticism

Rd 2

Josh Chapman or Billy Winn

Rd 3

best available OG or DB

That's as far as I've gotten ....

Last edited:
The Cincinnati Bengals actually lead the NFL in cap space. According to Mike Florio from Pro Football Talk, the Bengals have the largest salary cap room in the NFL with over $41 million available.

Rd 1
Trade Super Mario to Cinn for pick 17. Cinn needs help on D and Mario is an outstanding 2 way DE, especially for their division with so many run heavy teams.
You think the cheapest owner in the league (Mike Brown) would trade a 1st round pick & give Mario a monster deal? And you think Mario would sign long term with Cincy? I don't care how much cap room the Bengals have, that's not happening.

It said dream mock, Its not what I believe will happen. I will say if they pay MW I think he might sign there. Cinn has a bright future, they have a lot of young talent.

If you're going to dream you might as well dream big! I REALLY like Upshaw and have for a couple years. I'd love to have him in our OLB rotation. However, I really like Mario and think he will be outstanding if he remains reasonably healthy. I do worry about his contract given our cap situation.

I saw the 17 for MW trade on a mock site and thought it sounded good from a purely FB perspective for both sides. It gives Cinn a premiere DL and they still have their original pick to add some talent. They also have the cap room to make a major FA addition. I do agree that they have been an abyss but I think they're on the up swing. They have Dalton, Green, Gresham, a solid OL, and decent RBs on O, a solid LB corp and a couple nice DLmen on D. If you add MW to Geno Atkins their DL becomes MUCH better. If you add some solid DBs with their other picks (say Mark Barron at S) and they'll be a factor in their division.

I think in FA, money talks more than anything. I know some older players chase rings for less money, but MW is in his prime. I could see him chasing $$$ and maybe the chance to move back to DE on a 4-3. Who knows, Im just having fun considering possibilities. I'm curious to see what happens with MW given our cap situation though.

Last edited:
Rd 1

Trade Super Mario to Cinn for pick 17. Cinn needs help on D and Mario is an outstanding 2 way DE, especially for their division with so many run heavy teams. I really like MW but I'm worried about his contract with our cap situation...

Pick 17 Courtney Upshaw- I love this guy and would love to see him in a rotation with Barwin and Reed

Pick 26. Kendall Wright. Love the speed and athleticism

Rd 2

Josh Chapman or Billy Winn

Rd 3

best available OG or DB

That's as far as I've gotten ....

I'm not one to crush another mans dream.

Just an FYI but we can't trade Mario, he's not under contract he's a FA, you can't trade players that you don't have the rights to.

Back