MSNBC: Texans 4th

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by TEXANS84, Jul 26, 2004.

1. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

From MSNBC.com/sports:

2. Fiddy

Fiddy Hall of Fame

you got a link???

Is it 4th in the division??? Just making sure....

3. TEXANS84

TEXANS84 Moderator Staff Member

Link: MSNBC Sports

Yes, 4th in the AFC South.

4. Panther5407

Panther5407 All Pro

4th in the divison my butt. I really dont think the Titans will be that strong and we have shown the beating Indy is possible with many starters out.

5. Fiddy

Fiddy Hall of Fame

The Titans will be strong as long as #9 steps out onto the field, but I think we split the series with all 3 teams and go 3-3 in the division. A sweep over the Jags wouldnt be a big surprise, though.

6. Panther5407

Panther5407 All Pro

I guess we'll see. We can beat everyone everytime but then again we could lose every game. I'm still not sold on McNair but then again I have never been. I jsut see the Titans losing to much and not gaining enough. I use to be a big Titan fan (cause of the freak) untill my team emerged in houston.

7. hook'em07carter

hook'em07carter Rookie

the texans should be atleast 3rd if not 2nd and its possible to get first if we get everything clickin.

8. done88

done88 Veteran

Playoffs here we come. ThenTexans will win the division this year. Just watch as the under rated out perform the over rated. :popcorn:

9. rittenhouserobz

rittenhouserobz Hall of Fame

You can bet MSNBC does not watch Texans games unless they are playing a team in the NE.

10. TheOgre

TheOgre Hall of Fame

Personally I think the division is the Colts #1 (11 wins?) and the three other teams all around .500. A fourth place finish isn't unreasonable for us. We have to prove we can beat either the Colts or Titans before we should get elevated from that.

11. Chance_C

Chance_C Site Contributor

Down at the bottom it says, Prediction: Fourth. I can see why he predicted us to finish fourth in our division. It's a lot safer prediction than first. I'm not saying we will finish in fourth, because anything can happen. But I certainly don't see us finishing above third in our division.

12. Panther5407

Panther5407 All Pro

In the Chronicle it lists some teams that will e a surprise. Among it are the Vikings, Falcons, Redskins (i think), Jags and the Texans. I still think the lowest the Texans will be is maybe 3rd. But I believe we can win the divison. What great additions have the Jags, Colts and Titans made compared to us anyways.

13. geofb

geofb Veteran

Dreams, dreams, dreams.

14. Ibar_Harry

Ibar_Harry Hall of Fame

The Colts may loose their running back to Miami. If that happens it will weaken them somewhat. Again the season is long, and as we learned, injuries to a team can be decimating. We could finish anywhere in our division from 1st to 4th. I think we are going to be the most improved team in our division. Its going to be a tougher race this year and I think we have a very good chance of being in the playoffs. However, I think that depends on a healthy defense with Walker and Payne being in the lineup. We will just have to wait and see.

15. hook'em07carter

hook'em07carter Rookie

they wont lose james till the end of the season and we already have proven that we can beat all the teams in out divison its just gettin over the hump to win the close games like we did last season with the jags.