Most interesting team to watch?

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by football freak, Aug 20, 2006.

1. football freak

football freak Rookie

which team or teams will be the most interesting to watch this year?

2. Brandon420tx

Brandon420tx Flounder

Texans.

powerfuldragon likes this.
  3. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

other than the texans, I'll say the saints. i wanna see what reggie bush can do.

4. RiotCommander

RiotCommander All Pro

Just going to assume you ment other then the Texans yes? I have enjoyed watching the Giants.

5. Carr Bombed

Carr Bombed Hall of Fame

The Chargers, I want to see if Phillip Rivers can pick up where Drew Brees left off.

6. texanfan2100

texanfan2100 Veteran

Other than the obvious (Texans), I'm gonna watch Carolina closely. They have a legitimate #2 receiver now (K. Johnson), so S. Smith might be better this year than last. And with K. Jenkins back on their D-Line, the defense will be good. As of right now, they're my pick to win the super bowl.

Another team to watch closely will be the Bengals. The whole C. Palmer comeback story will be interesting to follow. Plus, how cool would it be to see one of their players get arrested at the 50 yard line in the middle of the game? The possibility alone is enough to get me watching.

7. KKHouston

KKHouston Veteran

Not until the get a quarterback. Grossman isn't it, and Griese certainly isn't...

Da Bears... just need a decent QB... they are primed.

8. HOU fan02

HOU fan02 Rookie

I have always really enjoyed watching the Patriots. The confidence Brady exhibits on the field, Belichick's coaching methods and the passion that New England fans have makes the team fun to watch.

9. TexansBull

TexansBull Hall of Fame

Man...this is definitely a hard one. With so much going on in the NFL, you wan to watch them all

I think the Texans go without saying, but definetly Carolina, New Orleans-not because of Bush, but because of Brees, and Dallas(I know we hate them, but my hate aint that deep. I want someone from Texas kicking butt) because of TO.

Side note on the Bears:
    If Griese wins the job, can yall imagine how fast the boards are going to light up with QB comparisions?

10. TexanSam

TexanSam Hall of Fame

Other than the :texans:? There's a lot of interesting teams to watch. I'll post a few of mine in order of interestingness (is that a word?)

1. Cowboys. With T.O. it'll be interesting to see if he explodes or behaves. Parcells doesn't take a lot of crap.

2. Cardinals. They finally have a running back. They have 2 really good reciever. I'm not so sure about Kurt Warner though. I think people have expected them to make the jump up to a playoff team for a few years now. Let's see if it happens.

3. Chargers. They have talent. Antonio Gates and Tomlinson. Can Phillip Rivers run the offense though?

11. Speedy

Speedy Yeller Dweller

Yep, the Cardinals are definitely a team to keep an eye on. Plus they'll be playing in front of sellout crowds the whole season and the desert heat won't be wearing them down.

12. swtbound07

swtbound07 Jackass of Day!

has to be atlanta...i think they are primed this year for a ring

13. Trap_Star

Trap_Star SiteContributor

The Broncos will be interesting this year. Jake Plummer will be auditioning for another team next year. Could have a big regular season...:stirpot:

14. Hulk75

Hulk75 Hall of Fame

Most interesting team we will have to watch on ESPN is going to be the Cowboys W/ Terrell Owens.

15. jerek

jerek Pro Hobbyist

Did they trade Mike Vick? If they win a ring with Mike Vick, it will be in spite of Mike Vick, not because of.

Past the Texans, I like the Patriots, Steelers, and Bears when I get to watch them (not much.)

If I had to guess, I'd say we're going to see Carolina vs Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl this year.

16. Haams

Haams All Pro

Kansas City and Tennessee. I want to see if Larry Johnson can continue at the same pace and if the D continues to improve. I want to see how the QB situation plays out in "old Houston" and how Lendale White plays. Also, Seattle. They're a good team that usually fly just below my radar.

17. Mr. White

Mr. White H-Town Beatdown

I'll be interested to see how Tennessee does. Good or bad, it'll be interesting.

18. Eagle23

Eagle23 Rookie

E-A-G-L-E-S, Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!