Mort High On Carr

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by thebigtrip, Jun 10, 2004.

1. thebigtrip

thebigtrip Rookie

I found this interesting and delightful. Yesterday, Chris Mortensen held a chat session. Click here for full transcript He holds Carr up high with the rest of the top QB's in the league.

2. edo783

edo783 Site Contributor

Of the all the "Talking Heads", Mort seems to have it right more than not. He doesnt seem to just spout the current east coast/west coast media bias drival, but has some REAL incite and knowledge. So, for him to put David in that group and say he is that tallented has some real wieght behind it IMO. Frankly I am kind of surprised, but pleased. Mort has stated more than once that he like what we are building.

3. rittenhouserobz

rittenhouserobz Hall of Fame

Maybe it was just me, but i thought DC has more mobility that BL. I remember that scramble that Leftwhich had when he fumbled. It looked like he was in slow motion to me.

4. infantrycak

infantrycak Semi-grand Poobah Staff Member

It's not just you--Carr is way more mobile than Leftwich. Leftwich did a very good job of finding his receivers though.

By the way, here is a FoxSports spot on Carr.

5. dalemurphy

dalemurphy Hall of Fame

Another talking head who I have respect for is Ron Jaworski- especially when he's talking QBs... And Jaworski loves David Carr!