Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Morency starting against Eagles

Don't know if this has been posted yet but I heard that Morency got like 99 yards rushing on MNF?

So far Samkon Gado doesn't have much at all. What do yall think about that?

Don't think much about it, nothing can be done now about it, time to deal with the decisions and move on....

Not bad at all. He made a couple of big mistakes, but I like his potential. Once he learns to protect the ball and make those catches, he could be a great back. One of his criticisms with our offense was his 'inability' to make one cut and run. But he looked pretty good tonight, and behind a better line, I bet he's a regular 100+ yard/game runner.

Weird we traded him. :um:

That was his knock last year. I guess it was this year too, but I thought he did worlds better making that one cut and going in his limited action. He looked very competent in preseason and has the quick feet and second gear neither Gado nor Dayne seem to possess. I'll probably never understand the trade and to this point Kubiak hasn't really publicly issued his reasoning for it, to my knowledge.

6 carries 15 yards 2.5 Avg. 0 TD versus the rams for V. Morency, but N. Heron 20 carries 106 yards 5.3 avg. 1 TD

Back