Keep Texans Talk Google Ad Free!
Venmo Tip Jar | Paypal Tip Jar
Thanks for your support! 🍺😎👍

Moore or Davenport

HoustonFrog

Dallas Frog
Who will get more love in the Pitt offense now. Willie should be back after their bye week. I'm leaning towards the pooper because he is bigger while Moore is more of a 3rd down guy. He might get some goal line love

Who will get more love in the Pitt offense now. Willie should be back after their bye week. I'm leaning towards the pooper because he is bigger while Moore is more of a 3rd down guy. He might get some goal line love

I think they're both 3rd down backs, but I'd go with Moore. He's quicker and he's been with the team all season. The pooper was cut in pre-season and might not be in the best football shape.

I think they're both 3rd down backs, but I'd go with Moore. He's quicker and he's been with the team all season. The pooper was cut in pre-season and might not be in the best football shape.

Agree. I think Moore will get more catches too.

Moore because right now they are unsure if Parker will be ready to go for the next game and if he does go he is not 100% and Davenport was just signed. also, with the fact of Moore will catch more passes as you mentioned.

Back