Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

MNF: Texans vs Jags Gameday Thread!!!

TexanSam

Hall of Fame
and WTF is up with our penalties? We were the least penalized team in the league just a few weeks ago...

mattieuk

All Pro
You guys getting a good feed for the game over there? Just curious. Don't know if BBC or what carries American football over there.
Nope...its MNF so its on the TV. About the only Texans game of the year on the telly...usually they just go for the big teams.

I'm in heaven at the moment. :)

TexanSam

Hall of Fame
That Peter King picking the Jags thing is funny. If a team can't handle the pressure of being a contender, then I laugh at your team. Bunch of sissies

mattieuk

All Pro
That Peter King picking the Jags thing is funny. If a team can't handle the pressure of being a contender, then I laugh at your team. Bunch of sissies
Haha...we've been great at dealing with winning record and wildcard picks so far. ;)

mexican_texan

Furry Tractors
I love Peter King, but he has a bias towards our division. He takes every opportunity available to praise the Jags, Titans, the Colts, and even us.

mattieuk

All Pro
Please don't mention AJ in the same segment as T.O. or Chad...theres no comparison...AJ has class.

Good stuff from Walter.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
jacksonville just looks kind of snake bit tonight. Glad to see it happening to someone else for a change.

steds

Waterboy
I live in Kirkby North Liverpool, Near Aintree way, that sounds familiar?
Considering I'm from St Helens and currently living in Liverpool, I'd be a bit worried if it wasn't familiar. Always thought I was the only Texans fan in Merseyside.

what the feck happened to that snap?