Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

MNF: Texans vs Jags Gameday Thread!!!

GlassHalfFull

Hall of Fame
I wonder if anyone has ever done a study measuring the loss of productivity in a city hosting a Monday night football game.

I know mine has been crap both yesterday and today. Unless you count posting on a mb as productive, that is. Pretty sure my boss would not.

Pantherstang84

@rolisrgti06
LOL.

Lane is going to be a FB in the NFL. Sherman was trying to improve his future by giving him some experience at the position so he could improve his draft stock.

Instead, Lane decided he is more important than the team. Everybody loves scoring TDs more than blocking for them, especially a guy that has had his fair share of TDs in the past.

But they can't even put him on the field unless they are giving him the rock because he refuses to block anyone. He is a selfish player.

Texas A&M touchdowns are only important to him if he is the one scoring them.

You know what we will agree to disagree here. Lane is that RB that keeps a 1st and 2 on the 2 from becoming a 3 point posession. He'll get into the end zone carry 5 defenders on his back. He is a thumper.

I don't know how many times you have seen him play. However, I have seen him absolutely blow up defenses while blocking for others.

There is a reason why A&M is down in the cellar and it ain't Lane's fault.

bah007

Hall of Fame
You know what we will agree to disagree here. Lane is that RB that keeps a 1st and 2 on the 2 from becoming a 3 point posession. He'll get into the end zone carry 5 defenders on his back. He is a thumper.

I don't know how many times you have seen him play. However, I have seen him absolutely blow up defenses while blocking for others.

There is a reason why A&M is down in the cellar and it ain't Lane's fault.
I played against Lane in high school & Mike Goodson was my teammate. So I follow them. Plus, because my brother goes to A&M, I have watched nearly all of the Aggies games for the last three years.

Lane is a great goal line back. I didn't say otherwise. But if you think he is playing his heart out this year then you must be related to him cuz it ain't showing on the field.

Also didn't say it was Lane's fault that A&M is trash right now. They have four years of poor recruiting and bad coaching to blame for that.

Señor Stan

El Guapo
Nothing new to see here...

Just hate seeing the "Illegal Contact Drills" thread at the top of the page evertime I log in.

Texans v. Jags and DelRio's Leather Jacket on MNF holds better memories....

Last edited: