Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

MNF: Texans vs Jags Gameday Thread!!!

Showtime100

Got JJ?
If you guys need something to do while waiting, take a peek at the moon here in the next 30 minutes or so. Hell of a scene tonight.

ChrisG

Road Fan
I'm 50-points away from victory in this week's fantasy football matchup. My opponent has nobody playing tonight...but I have MJD, Slaton, OD and Kris Brown.

Think I can bag 50 points with those 4?

OD has been absent a little, lately.

We're going to win this game. It's in our house, MNF, the Jags are deflated, and we are wearing Battle Red. Gonna' be a good old fashioned country ass-whupping is what it'll be.

im down by 43 with SS, OD, KW to play. Hopefully they tear it up. Im already in the playoffs but I play the same kid next week for week 1 of the playoffs

:fans:

heading out to a bar to watch...GO TEXANS!

mattieuk

All Pro
im down by 43 with SS, OD, KW to play. Hopefully they tear it up. Im already in the playoffs but I play the same kid next week for week 1 of the playoffs

:fans:

heading out to a bar to watch...GO TEXANS!
I'm 10 down with SS, OD, KW and Kris Brown to play (damn homers on FF...).

If I dont win FF, then that means that the Texans will have forced half the population of Houston to drink themselves to dead.

Not long before the kick off now. Political philosophy essay is being put toward the backburner...its time to start looping the MNF fanfare over and over and over before the start!

Malloy

Hall of Fame
35 minutes to go. 2:30am game here, Im gonna wake up the gf if we score too much... screw her! :)

Mailman

Pwned by Hakeem
I'm 10 down with SS, OD, KW and Kris Brown to play (damn homers on FF...).

If I dont win FF, then that means that the Texans will have forced half the population of Houston to drink themselves to dead.
I've hitched my fantasy playoff wagon to the Choppa. I will cry in my pillow tonight if it blows up in my face.

I'm up by three. I have Sage and OD, he has Walter. It's a ppr league and all TDs are six points...the odds are in my favor, but we all know what evil deeds Sage is capable of....

mattieuk

All Pro
lolmao! Heck I hope i don'T wake up my whole neighbors, walls are thin here. :texflag:
If we're scoring my neighbours are waking up.

If we're sucking, I'm throwing things at the wall just out of spite.

Its a lose-lose situation next to me really...

:texflag:

Nearly game time!

n420p69

Practice Squad
Hey here is to a good game. Rooting for the Texans because David Carr is my backup so I got nothing but love for his old team. That being said I hope he never plays!

mattieuk

All Pro
Hey here is to a good game. Rooting for the Texans because David Carr is my backup so I got nothing but love for his old team. That being said I hope he never plays!
Are you sure you dont have some genes in common with Texans fans...we had the same feeling....although yea, he was the starter then...

WOOOOOOOOO Game time. Sky Sports give me the Rams - Pats SB highlights for 15 mins before we get going.

The brandy is poured, the cheese snacks are here...time for some Houston based MNF!

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
I'm getting sick of the talking heads on ESPN. No wonder I never bother to watch their pre-game crap.

CloakNNNdagger

Hall of Fame
On MNF interview, McNair was point blank asked if Kubiak was on the "hot seat"...........he replied that he will have to evaluated the situation only after the last game is played.

mexican_texan

Furry Tractors
On MNF interview, McNair was point blank asked if Kubiak was on the "hot seat"...........he replied that he will have to evaluated the situation only after the last game is played.
He also very slyly said Kubiak was more to blame than Rick Smith on free agent failures.

n420p69

Practice Squad
ESPN is correct on one thing though. Andre Johnson is definitely the best receiver in the league. I would shoot myself in the leg to have him over Plaxico.

J-Russ

Veteran
So the last game against Chicago will determine whether or not Kubiak stays for another year? Let's hope Chicago rest their starters then :stirpot:

DocBar

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
It was amusing to see Mcnair walking on the sidelines with his press pass swinging right over his "privates.":photos:
If you're going to look at guys "privates", maybe you should be a Niners fan. J/K. Had to bust your chops on that, though!!

UK_Texan

Rookie
Just waiting for channel five to finish its NBA round up and then its game time, 1:30am not going work tomorrow ive decided

mattieuk

All Pro
Just waiting for channel five to finish its NBA round up and then its game time, 1:30am not going work tomorrow ive decided
Might join you on 5 actually...Sky Sports opened up with a lovely clip of the Rosencopter in action against the Colts.

alphajoker

Veteran
Just saw on TV the MNF ESPN poll favored Jax 48 states to Texans 2 (Texas and Virginia) to win the game...I hope this game will change the other 48 states mind after tonight.

Txn_in_FL

All Pro
Okay, okay...

It's filling in now.

Geez, hometowners need to blow the rest of the roof off that place tonight and show what Houston football is all about!!!

:bat: