Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

MNF in Cincinnati

eriadoc

Texan-American
Just got home from Costa Rica and Saturday morning I fly to Cincinnati for the game. So I'll be spending Monday night cold, surrounded by Bengals fans, and probably some degree of pissed off at my team. It's probably not going to be as much fun as it sounds. I have to say, I have never dreaded a leisure trip quite so much.

Texecutioner

Hall of Fame
Just got home from Costa Rica and Saturday morning I fly to Cincinnati for the game. So I'll be spending Monday night cold, surrounded by Bengals fans, and probably some degree of pissed off at my team. It's probably not going to be as much fun as it sounds. I have to say, I have never dreaded a leisure trip quite so much.
Cinci is due for a loss, but they're better than the Texans everywhere. Hard to see us winning this one when looking at it on paper.

disaacks3

Staff member
Strangely, I've found opposing fans to be quite pleasant once it's apparent that your team is woefully out of its depth. It happened to me in SF. Last year, the Browns fans were absolutely vile until the game was decided, then just dropped into a deep funk. Philly they stayed hostile the whole time. The weather was so nasty in Chicago that nobody had much energy to be mean.

austins23

Hall of Fame
Strangely, I've found opposing fans to be quite pleasant once it's apparent that your team is woefully out of its depth. It happened to me in SF. Last year, the Browns fans were absolutely vile until the game was decided, then just dropped into a deep funk. Philly they stayed hostile the whole time. The weather was so nasty in Chicago that nobody had much energy to be mean.
Unbelievably so! Just disgusting. Although we tailgated with a great group of Browns' fans. The fans inside the stadium, rotten. Carolina this year was a great experience. People were almost too nice there.

disaacks3

Staff member
Unbelievably so! Just disgusting. Although we tailgated with a great group of Browns' fans. The fans inside the stadium, rotten. Carolina this year was a great experience. People were almost too nice there.
As did a large group of us. Those folks were as nice as could be, but, once inside...the "average joe" in the Dawg Pound near us felt obligated to hurl death threats.

austins23

Hall of Fame
As did a large group of us. Those folks were as nice as could be, but, once inside...the "average joe" in the Dawg Pound near us felt obligated to hurl death threats.
You didn't happen to tailgate with the folks at Burke Airport Tailgate did you? They took on a whole mess of us Texans fans and treated us really great.