Milford Brown not shown on depth chart?

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by TexasAggie, Aug 27, 2004.

1. TexasAggie

TexasAggie Rookie

Is there a problem with Milford Brown? He has not been on the unoffical HT.com Depth Chart at all. If I remember correctly he was the starting LG until he was injured then T Washington took over last year. I have not seen any news that he was in trouble or hurt this year. Just wondering!!!!! idonno:

2. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

It probably an oversight. I saw Milford on the practice field last Thursday and he played at Pittsburgh. Look for him late in the third quarter tonight (#67).

3. RTP2110

RTP2110 Thank You Andre

Anybody know why he still isn't on the HT.com depth chart? It looks like it has been updated sincethe latest cuts were made.

4. TexanBacker93

TexanBacker93 Hall of Fame

I'm not sure why he's not listed as the 3rd string. Washington and Weary will fill in at center and guard, but it is odd that Brown isn't even listed.

5. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

He's on the final 53 and will back up Pitts at LG.

6. fred gray

fred gray Guest

Could not find Milford Brown on Depth Chart. Does anyone know if he is injured or what is his playing status idonno:

7. RTP2110

RTP2110 Thank You Andre

I went over the updated depth chart, and I counted 52 different names. So I guess the missing M. Brown is #53

8. aj.

aj. Hall of Fame

For everyone worried about Milford, the depth chart was updated this afternoon. The depth charts on Ourlads.com are the best around.

9. nunusguy

nunusguy Hall of Fame

Not to change the subject, but when you look over the D side of the depth
    chart and see the names Walker, Payne, Sharper, Glenn, and Coleman amoung the starters, it reminds you just how important and successful our
    X draft was. And one can make a real good argument that they are the 5 best players on the D.

10. Mistril48

Mistril48 All Pro

I agree about the expansion draft, but would add that only five of 19 drafted are still with the team (that doesn't mean that we were wrong to draft them, just that their time with us has passed). Should add Jerry DeLoach and Jay Foreman, because of trades featuring expansion draft players. You could also agrue, because some have re-signed (Walker), or renegotiated (Glenn) with the Texans that they also stand for the importance of KEEPING FAs who fit your system.