Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Michael Irvin comes out on cover of gay magazine

stingray

Hall of Fame
He appears on the cover... :kitten:

dal_irvin_outmag_200.jpg

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story...ys-player-michael-irvin-gay-magazine-equality

WTF? Just because he's doing a cover shoot to talk about his "gay brother" doesn't mean that he had to do a gay sensual pose. That **** right there will get your ass kicked where I'm from. All that's missing is him sucking on his finger or looking back over his shoulder making the tiger sound.

But hey, to each there own. :butterfly:

WTF? Just because he's doing a cover shoot to talk about his "gay brother" doesn't mean that he had to do a gay sensual pose.

Exactly. This is as symbolically dumb as as a slut walk. What was that thing about and something and steers in Texas?

Exactly. This is as symbolically dumb as as a slut walk. What was that thing about and something and steers in Texas?

LOL! My brother just ranted to me about the "slut walk" today. I'd never heard of it, and my mind is still missing the logic of wanting respect by disrespecting yourself...

This obviously isn't an endoresemnt of a lifestyle, but a sentimental statement/memory about his brother.
The thing is gays for decades have been trying to equate their "movement"
as comparable to the civil rights movement of blacks in this country, which of course is preposterous and insulting to most blacks.

WTF? Just because he's doing a cover shoot to talk about his "gay brother" doesn't mean that he had to do a gay sensual pose. That **** right there will get your ass kicked where I'm from. All that's missing is him sucking on his finger or looking back over his shoulder making the tiger sound.

But hey, to each there own. :butterfly:

If you're gonna be on the cover of a gay men's mag, you might as well go balls out.

Back