Menu for Indy Game

Discussion in 'Yellow & Orange Tailgate' started by hobie, Sep 30, 2008.

1. hobie

hobie Site Contributor

OK, what are ya'll cooking this week!!!

We will have Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignons, and Jack Daniels glazed Jumbo Shrimps..served up with twice baked potato casserole, and some dirty rice...

2. Yankee_In_TX

Yankee_In_TX Dance Lindsay!

Probably sticking with the initially planned beer can chicken...

3. stiff

stiff Rookie

Gotta get back into game shape. Thinking of keeping it simple jalepeno cube steaks and lots of BEER!

4. texanfan2002114

texanfan2002114 Subscribed Contributor

Breaded Pork Tenderloin sandwiches and some home made brownies. Also lots of beer!!:drunk:

5. GlassHalfFull

GlassHalfFull Subscribed Contributor

I just can't get into steak and shrimp at 10:00 am. We will be having egg and sausage burritos and my heart attack inducing breakfast potatoes. I am looking forward to our 3:00 start and Monday night game for the steak and brisket type food.

breakfast potato recipe:
    Boil whole several red potatos - do not peel - 30-40 min. (I do this the night before)
    In a skillet, fry some cut up bacon til almost done, add sliced onion and saute until soft. Season with salt, pepper and Tony Chachere to taste. Add cut up potatoes and cook until done. You can add some butter to them while cooking if you feel like it.

6. hobie

hobie Site Contributor

We don't eat that at 10.....that is served up about 11:00 with enough time to clean up after and head on in for the kickoff. As for breakfast, we cook that outside of the gate at 6:00...standard cherizo and eggs...breakfast is kept simple..as most people dont really want to eat that..

7. Speedy

Speedy Yeller Dweller

If the stores around here have meat on the shelves again (they didn't as of Monday) we're going with "Filly" Cheesesteak.

If the shelves aren't stocked back up, we'll probably be killing off the rest of the hurricane food, beenie-weinies and grilled Spam.