McNair: Team needs more depth

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by Marcus, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Marcus

Marcus Ruthless pragmatist

Link

2. eriadoc

eriadoc Texan-American

Team needs people in charge of it that can properly plan for scheduled losses and mitigate depth problems. All off-season we kept wondering WTF they were thinking. Everyone keeps pointing out the cap problems. Well, players don't create cap problems. People who draft contracts and sign checks create cap problems, and therefore depth problems.

3. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

Sucks that the Texans were the only team in the playoffs with depth issues and cap casualties...oh wait... :rake:

4. Playoffs

Playoffs Subscribed Contributor

I agree with Bob.

But we also had holes where Dreessen & Winston once were.

5. GP

GP Go Texans!

Wait...McNair says we had a weakness and the Patriots took advantage of that???

I mean, gosh, you mean to tell me that there are teams who actually find weaknesses in opponents and then really go after that weakness with zeal and fervor?

I am stunned.

Is that even LEGAL? I think Bob should speak to the League about this. That doesn't sound very fair or even (gasp!) NICE for them to do that. A bunch of *******s to relentlessly pound upon the worst part of our defense like they did.

McNair proving, once again, that if this were the Revolutionary War....his team would be the red coats bitching about how the savage colonists don't fight "fair." That the colonists won't even line up and trade musket rounds back and forth.

FML.

Yeah, Bob. Depth hurt us. But other things FINISHED THE JOB OFF.