McNabb benched again

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Mr. Texan, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Mr. Texan

Mr. Texan I'm A Texan

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post/_/id/23128/report-mcnabb-benched-again

2. Norg

Norg -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last night i thought i heard they were thinking about it but Kyle said Mcnabb would start the game

3. TheCD

TheCD All Pro

So...does Rex know something about Little Shanny or something? Maybe a few of his escapades with Chris Simms?

McNabb may have dropped, but you'd be pretty hard pressed to convince me that he's worse than Sexy Rexy.

4. Hervoyel

Hervoyel The Right Track

I really think Shanahan is a little nuts at this point. Not in that dangerous way or standing on the corner urinating in his own pants while holding out a cup for change kind of way. More like the way those people are who nobody can really work with for very long. You know, functionally crazy. I look at the guy and think "He kinda looks nuts to me". Jerry Glanville was like that. It's like his ego and his desire to have hands-on control of everything around him has gotten out of proportion to the good things he brings to a team.

I think Haynesworth would have been fine in Washington had he been allowed to simply come in and play the position he plays. Changing him to a 3-4 NT flipped his "I'm gonna be an asshole" switch on and I think Shanahan's switch is stuck in the on position now. Mike Shanahan will be out of football after next season and probably won't be coming back anytime soon. That's what I think.

5. Mr teX

Mr teX Hall of Fame

maybe shanahan's thinking something else. Its clear they can't protect whomever is back there so maybe shanahan is trying to save what little of McNabb he has left by letting grosman take the rest of the punishment for the season & then come back with a better line next year for him. I just find it hard to believe he really believes Grossman is the better option at this point.....not after they just gave mcnabb that extension anyway.

6. texanhead08

texanhead08 Hall of Fame

That team had numerous offensive problems before McNabb ever showed up. Their oline sucks and they have subpar recievers. They are trying to deflect the blame off themselves and on the QB when the whole orginization needs to accept blame.

7. El Tejano

El Tejano Hall of Fame

Mcnair should be like Dan Snyder.

8. b0ng

b0ng Ooops

9. JB

JB Old Curmudgeon

That is Hilarious! Some of the comments pretty good as well

10. PapaL

PapaL Loose Screw

McNabb needs to go to AZ and finish is career. Washington experiment has been an epic fail.

11. TheEastwood

TheEastwood Veteran

The Dragon makes another appearance. Wish him the best of luck... if only to see more kissingsuzykolber.com posts about him. Go Sexy Rexy!!!! The original and only SEXCANNON

Damn that pass looks pretty going deep. I bet that cheerleader just creamed herself lookin at it. Who cares if it was intercepted? Did you see the tight spiral on that shit? Bitches love a tight spiral