Matt Stevens Still Wheelchair Bound

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by CloakNNNdagger, Mar 28, 2010.

1. CloakNNNdagger

CloakNNNdagger Site Contributor

In the early years, Stevens' play generated many harsh and "unkind" words. However, I doubt that no one here even would have meant him any harm. He essentially lost his battles on the football field, but is fighting hard to keep from losing them off the field.

The Pencil Neck likes this.
  2. Blake

Blake MMQB

Dang motorcycles are just too dangerous. I dont know why people take those kinds of risks.

3. b0ng

b0ng Ooops

Heh, there used to be a great post made by the guys that used to run DGDB&D where they got into an e-fight with Stevens wife. If you ever read those blogs you can only imagine how that ended up.

4. The Pencil Neck

The Pencil Neck Subscribed Contributor

That's really sad.

5. NitroGSXR

NitroGSXR Super Sic #58

Everytime I get on a bike, I close my eyes for half a second and remember that this ride could be my last. Ride fast and ride free.

I hope Stevens picks up Murderball from his local video shop. He's a competitor but so are some of those guys from the video!

6. Boris

Boris All Pro

that's why i no longer ride with friends who have children. One can be careful riding, but never safe. Not that i'm ever careful.

After my bones healed from my latest wreck, i wanted to get back on a bike to test my fear...go on one just to ride around my neighbourhood for a few minutes (sans helmet or gear)....ended up hitting 200mph 5minutes later.

7. jaayteetx

jaayteetx Hall of Fame

Crazzzzy, just carazzzy.

8. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

I may have been harsh to Matt Stevens - the player, but I sent Matt Stevens - the person, my prayers when I very first heard about his accident.

9. NitroGSXR

NitroGSXR Super Sic #58

Nah. Fun till ya get a good wobble going...

10. NitroGSXR

NitroGSXR Super Sic #58

Then you're missing out. I'm fun to ride with. My dad was too. My boy'll do circles around ya! 8 years old and handles himself like a demon.

Riding a motorcycle is perfectly safe. If you don't feel safe on one then you should not be riding at all.

*light goes off in head in regards to handgun owners and their strong feelings on the matter*

11. Boris

Boris All Pro

i remember flying down a hwy in north Texas w/a buddy of mine, we were basically side by side going over 150mph.... he was in my field of vision & then all of a sudden disappeared behind me. I slowed down for him to catch up but he never did.

Panicked, i took the 1st exit i could find, u-turned & doubled back @ top speed. The whole time preoccupied by how i would tell his family he died. Turns out the moron ran out of gas!

No mas.

12. Boris

Boris All Pro

other DRIVERS are my problem.

13. Boris

Boris All Pro

uhm...