Matt Leinart to pay $30K/ month in child support??

Discussion in 'The National Football League' started by Koolaid Time, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Koolaid Time

Koolaid Time Drink Up!

Remember the old Stephens & Pruett "Wrap That Rascal" Keychain?? Send one to Matt for Christmas... and look out Tom Brady...

TMZ has learned that the NFL pretty boy is locked in a raging legal fight with his ex-girlfriend, Brynn Cameron, over the couple's 9-month-old son Cole. According to sources close to the case, Brynn wants Matt to hand over more than $30,000 per month! That's a ton of jack for a 21-year-old living with her parents! According to sources close to the case, Leinart's pissed -- having already bought her a car, as well as voluntarily giving her around six grand a month. Leinart signed a six-year deal with the Arizona Cardinals in 2006 -- reportedly worth around $51 million.We're told Leinart's also waging a "gung-ho" battle for custody, and recently filed a petition to establish paternity. Sources tell TMZ that the former USC star already "comes back to L.A. once a week, every week, to see the baby," but he wants a schedule where he can see the kid in Arizona as well. Unlike most pro athlete dads who have kids out of wedlock, we're told Matt is an engaged father who wants to be in his son's life.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/07/24/baby-mama-forcing-qb-out-of-the-pocket/

I think Brynn has some "sour grapes" for getting ditched by Matt for the Hollywood bimbos. She is attractive as well..

Of course, I'm sure California has child support guidelines like Texas... there is no way she will get 30,000 a month, but she will get more than 6,000..

[​IMG]

2. brakos82

brakos82 Hall of Fame

That's about as much that I make in a year! :gun:

3. Maddict5

Maddict5 Hall of Fame

'she was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your mony, she went ahead and got lypo with your money...'

TEXANSTAILGATER likes this.
  4. Mr. White

Mr. White H-Town Beatdown

Not too sure how it works in AZ, but Texan dads have to fork over 20% for child support.

By my calculation, that kid would be entitled to $141,666.67 per month in child support under Leinart's current contract. Looks to me like Matt's getting off easy.

Or maybe he just could have kept little Matt in his pants.

5. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

he could've used a friggin trojan.

Immobilarity likes this.
  6. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

30 g's a month is retarded.. even six grand a month is dum to.. she doesnt need that much to support her and the kid

7. ccdude730

ccdude730 Hall of Fame

she is a milf

8. Koolaid Time

Koolaid Time Drink Up!

Actually its 20% of the net per month and there is a cap at $6000.00.

§ 154.126. APPLICATION OF GUIDELINES TO NET RESOURCES OF MORE THAN $6,000 MONTHLY.

(a) If the obligor's net resources exceed $6,000 per month, the court shall presumptively apply the percentage guidelines to the first $6,000 of the obligor's net resources. Without further reference to the percentage recommended by these guidelines, the court may order additional amounts of child support as appropriate, depending on the income of the parties and the proven needs of the child.

9. The Dream

The Dream Hall of Fame

there should be rules against hefers like this......my stomach cringes when I hear stories like this.....

10. Mr. White

Mr. White H-Town Beatdown

Good info. That means that my ex-witch isn't entitled to as much as she thinks she is. I'll sleep easier now. :pirate:

11. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

I don't care how much Leinart makes, 30 grrr/month is ludicrous.

Shoot, if I was Matt, I would take her to court for custody. The fact that he basically works 6 months out of the year gives him plenty of time to be with the kid and when he's not, a full-time Nanny wouldn't cost 30grrr/month.

12. Double Barrel

Double Barrel Modified Simian

I agree with Bill. Fight for custody!

13. Noblesse Oblige

Noblesse Oblige Veteran

The cruelest joke of all...VY is the real father

14. StarStruck

StarStruck Site Contributor

The prospect of the consequences of becoming a parent and having to pay for the support of a child should be thought throught thoroughly prior to engaging in behavior that this would even be an issue. Leinart isn't the first wealthy person that has been ordered to pay support in line with his income, so it was his responsibility to count the cost in the event that he fathered a child to a woman that he wasn't married.

If he sued for and won custody of the child, the child would have a lifestyle well above $6K per month and that is an option. On the otherhand, if the child remains with the mother should the child's lifestyle change drastically because of where he lives? It sounds expensive from what I earn, but I'm not impressed with a parent leaving the mansion to visit his/her child middle income apartment of subdivision. Still key in this case is to not put yourself in a situation of maintaining two families.

15. Texan_Bill

Texan_Bill Subscribed Contributor

VY likes women???

TEXANSTAILGATER likes this.
  16. nunusguy

nunusguy Hall of Fame

Well said LMBH !
    I don't have any sympathy for this pretty boy LA celebrity, and by the time this young mother is done its fine with me if she's a 50 % shareholder in Matt Leinert, Inc.
    I was really annoyed by the talk from the Leinert family about how happy and pleased they were about him becoming a father. It was like yea we think that's cool and all as kinda a little secondary niche for our darling NFL QB & Hollywood celeb son.
    But of course its all about the local jurisdiction and the law of that state,
    whether its CA, AZ, or another state. And what ever the limits are under the appropriate local statutes, I say go for the max Mom.

17. TEXANSTAILGATER

TEXANSTAILGATER Veteran

I know the day will come when VY and Rick Perry hold a joint news conference to announce that they're "special."

I think Rick a bit better though.

18. b0ng

b0ng Ooops

"You would see him on tv
    Any given Sunday,
    Win a Superbowl (not)
    Drive off in a Hyundai"

19. HOU-TEX

HOU-TEX Ah, Football!

There, I fixed it for you. LMAO! :user:

20. gtexan02

gtexan02 Working?

Man, Im definiately adding "have child with Matt Leinart" onto my list of career goals.

Theres just that one problem..