mario

Discussion in 'Texans Talk' started by ansuz118, Nov 6, 2006.

1. ansuz118

ansuz118 Rookie

who all jump up when mario sacked eli?other than carr playing superman and the hit on shocky that made my day i really liked that look of disbelief on elis face after being sackrd 2 times in a row.one thing i can say about carr is that he is one tuff dude makes eli look like a wimp i thought he was gonna cry

2. Stros5Texans80

Stros5Texans80 Veteran

To me that sack from Williams along with Earl's bone-crushing hit on Shockey was too awesome. I felt that hit Earl did from my house!

3. brewhaus

brewhaus All Pro

I think Earl's shot on Shockey probably takes the "Hit of the Year" so far for the Texans......it was awsome!!

4. ESAD2-14

ESAD2-14 TexanAmerican

Has the clip of that hit made the web yet? Maybe youtube? My favorite part of football is the big hit! Earl definitely laid the wood on Shockey that play. I thought there was another play prior to that (1st quarter) maybe when the Texans put a pretty good hit on Shockey too, I saw him go off to the sidelines for a few plays after that.

5. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Salem Poor

It's pretty rare that I actually hate a player. But I hate Shockey.

& I loved that hit.

6. brewhaus

brewhaus All Pro

He is not one of my favorites either....by any means, but the guy has major skills. He plays the position really well, and as we all could see - can take a big hit and come back for more.

7. hot pickle

hot pickle Canada Eh

how do yall like my avatar dedicated to mario's jump shot

BALLIN'

8. texflex513

texflex513 All Pro

SWEET! Hopefully mario will shooting a ton of jumpers the rest of the season.

9. kingh99

kingh99 Guest

Michael Strahan is going to be watching the games sporting a cane while Ma-Ree-OH! is peaking. Mario Williams is going to dominate. He completely discombobulated Eli Manning for 2 quarters. To his credit Manning recovered but he was definitely hurrying throws and choking after MW and Demeco laid the wood to him for those 3 or 4 plays. Apparently Williams scares the heck out of QBs. Culpepper was one who just laid down when he heard Mario's footsteps. Yeah I am hyping the guy. So what. It's about time we had a guy to hype.

10. trane

trane Rookie

Anytime Mario makes a play, I get excited. I loved the jumpshot because it showed he isn't afraid of angering the opposing team. I also like the emotion he showed when he got called for the penalty.

11. TxAg

TxAg Rookie

It's not all about Ocho Sinco it's about Houston's Nueve Cero Mario Williams! and the sacks keep coming!!!!!! :redtowel:

12. powerfuldragon

powerfuldragon g'mornin to you

It was number two on Jacked up.

13. texansfanquecaneh

texansfanquecaneh Rookie

Yeah, Mario's definitely coming along right now. Things will be different for opposing quarterbacks from here on out. I'm looking forward to seeing more jumpers, but who knows, maybe that was for Strahan and he really has a different "signature" for his sacks.:mario:

14. stevo3883

stevo3883 All Pro

ok this is something I saw that I need to ask other people on.

Doesn't Mario play like a leaner Warren Sapp?

15. MArio did the jumpshot thing in honor of Strahan. Stahan looked for Williams after the game and gave him props. Strahan is one of my favorite NFL players, very classy but brings his teammates up a notch on the field. I hope that Williams is the same.

16. kingh99

kingh99 Guest

The Inhuman needs his own music after he mashes. More human than human by Rob Zombie.

17. AggieTexanFan

AggieTexanFan Rookie

I heard Williams and Stahan were friends, so I think Williams did it for Stahan as well