Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Mario Williams # 1 ?

Battle Red Bull said:
Judging from the hype, I'm thinking that Bush is looking to be the highest paid draft pick ever. And he'll probably get it.

Why is this surprising to anyone? Every year the #1 draft pick is the highest paid rookie ever. They take last year's deal and add 7-15% depending on how the cap has moved and negotiations.

Watching NFL Network again.......... thinking about free agency..... Moulds, Putz, Cook, DD, AJ, Mathis, Armstrong....... Wow, I'm saying to myself... wow...... David can throw for 3500 yards, despite 44 sacks, when he has AJ performing like a probowler, a pass cathing tight end, and DD and company doing their thing.

Imagine DD behind a real zone blocking line........ imagine Carr with a 3500 yard passing season..... imagine AJ, & Moulds going to the Probowl..... imagine our TE with 700, 800 recieveing yards........

Anthony Weaver putting Tiki Barber on his rump.... making Fred Taylor retire.... showing south side Jerome how we do it on the south side..... and stumping Corey Dillon in the backfield.

Dunta Shutting out T.O.......... Showing Philly they still don't have a #1...... discombobulating Santana Moss........ & Helping Plaxico to a long, long, bad day.

Then imagine.....

Super Mario making Peyton eat dirt, twice a game, three times a game 2 games a year, chasing Vince in his babyblues out of bounds with the ball behind the L.O.S., Breaking Leftwiches foot again, making McNabb blow chunks on the sideline.....

oooooooooooohhhhhh........ weeeeeee......... we playing football now boys.....

Back